Rayn Please

lgbr did you get the email I sent to you regarding the email you sent to me about the email that you sent to rayn?

my new foster dog was on trazadone and would wake up in the middle of the night biting and being crazy for all of half a second, realize he was awake, and pass out normal again

we thought he just had night terrors (fostering him, poor dude been in a cell for 2 long) but he's been off trazadone for a week now and isnt being crazy anymore

interesting

I crawled out my basement door and began vomiting all over the back patio

Idk what ABV the last 3 pitchers were last night but I definitely drove home and do not remember that part. 15 miles.

Fuck I haven't done that in a long while not good

Last edited:
dude you are so fucking lucky, there are so many ways this could have had a very different ending. With that said I haven't drank in over 20 years because this would have been a Tuesday night for me.

dude you are so fucking lucky, there are so many ways this could have had a very different ending. With that said I haven't drank in over 20 years because this would have been a Tuesday night for me.

Asked my friend and she said we were drinking 7.x% pitchers and casually mentioned the 3 I had in the pool prior out.

Im probably gonna need to hang it up as you did as my body has no self punishment method. I ran 5 miles after writing that post as if 6 hours earlier I didn't just roll down some stairs and crawled through a screen door (popped it off) to start vomiting . its a good time and all but not how one can live successfully (for long)

However pub trivia pays for itself (largely) when you have a balanced team and the right venue that rewards well. We also won a ticket to the regional tournament woop woop. Berlin Wall Glory Holes gonna give it to ya

Dude don't drive that's not going to end well

I moved to the city because I knew I'd have a rayn driving situation and sold my car I Uber everywhere now good news I don't drive bad news is there's more places to go out

Luckily I'm older now so I slowed down a bit

Well that was one reason to move to the city, more fun, more music, more food for a 20 year old etc

Yeah. I fucked up and got lucky.

I like the land and outdoors (as well as ownership not that Im quite there yet) and yeah for sure the lifestyle as a mid 20s is better in the city but I got that out of my system by being the army and stationed in a major metro area. Never broke with a roof, food, and no expenses. Was a good time. Which is incidentally the last time I did something this stupid.

no joke man I was driving around on busy roads. its seriously a miracle I didn't kill someone and get thrown in jail.

Back