Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 5484 of 8750
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
109661 - 02-23-2019, 19:10
Brasstax old man reeeeeeeeeee in my day we used to walk 2 miles and pay 5 cents for a gallon of milk

Reeee

Sponsored Links
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
109662 - 02-23-2019, 19:15
oldman reeeee intensifying

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
109663 - 02-23-2019, 19:44
I know you kids like your high prices and such. Why shucks, taint but a thang. Unless, you read through the crap and see signals of what's coming in stats like this:

Record 7 million Americans over 90 days behind on their car payments.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
109664 - 02-23-2019, 19:48
i blame video games and rock n roll music

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
109665 - 02-23-2019, 20:10
lets just all unite and blame nigs n jews ... something even vanster could agree on

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
109666 - 02-23-2019, 20:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Brasstax old man reeeeeeeeeee in my day we used to walk 2 miles and pay 5 cents for a gallon of milk

Reeee
soy boy stuck on reeeeeepeeeeeeeaaaaaaattt tttt

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
109667 - 02-23-2019, 20:33
Ultimately, when that many people are behind on their car payments, the ones that will suffer the most are the ones who are under financial duress. Outside of the poorest, that means just plain old working class folks. The last thing these people want to lose is their car. So, imagine what other bills they just let go. My advice - start preparing for the downturn. We will all suffer and it will come quickly when it does. The system is rigged to catch us all thinking that things are awesome and that we don't have to worry. Might even be a good time to look back into crypto. Because, when the next fabricated economic catastrophe comes, I am assuming crypto will pick up just like gold used to and still does.

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
109668 - 02-23-2019, 21:10
so the blind raging cocksuckers bailed

will me posting bring them back

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
109669 - 02-23-2019, 21:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
You know what used to be great?
In 1900, for a dollar, you could buy any of the following:
70 pounds of potatoes
7.5 pounds of steak
A men's dress shirt
A ladies hat
10 movie tickets
A pound of chocolate
Now that's a night out
My mother said it was a nickle; so that would be twenty movie tickets.

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
109670 - 02-23-2019, 21:13
did tele have a come to jesus

did havax start slurring his words in public

i know severed had a stroke or something, this isnt the same person from tribes

motoxbudd
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
109671 - 02-23-2019, 23:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
You know what used to be great?
In 1900, for a dollar, you could buy any of the following:
70 pounds of potatoes
7.5 pounds of steak
A men's dress shirt
A ladies hat
10 movie tickets
A pound of chocolate
Now that's a night out
good times, unless u happened to be a farmer, seamstrist, baker, actor, or work at movie theater.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
109673 - 02-24-2019, 02:06

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
109674 - 02-24-2019, 03:31
Tbh honest this thread sucks without king tele hehe

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
109675 - 02-24-2019, 03:36
pay it no mind coombz. it's better that way.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
109676 - 02-24-2019, 03:46
Red have you fixed your infected rectum?
Prolapsed rectum from mike

Sad! Get your bung fixed

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
109677 - 02-24-2019, 03:49
Funny. Whats more funny is I'm in way better shape than majority of folks are. Gain in winter. Cut in summer. Also kinda hard to get ass prolapse when you don't have sex. So there's that.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
109678 - 02-24-2019, 08:55
I mean, like making you clean a comb that the lady used to eat a salad because you forgot the fork doesn’t really count as mistreatment.

I like the old Japanese movies when the senior business man is constantly slapping his assistant in the back of the head for being a dotard.

People need to toughen up a bit.

**** me, it was a life lesson being berated as a young car mechanic I wanted to cry but then I turned into a man and learned to accept the consequences of my **** ups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by KingSobieski; 02-24-2019 at 08:57..
[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
109679 - 02-24-2019, 10:17
In the last 24 hours YouTube's begun disabling comments for millions of videos across the platform. It's not yet clear what the specifications are for what does or does not get censored, despite reports by some YouTubers (Having been told by YouTube) that it pertains to YouTube videos that have children posting in the comment section.

youtube disabling comments - YouTube

This comes shortly after a YouTuber MattsWhatItIS began pointing out a serious issue with YouTube's search algorithm that was facilitating pedophiles operating on the platform.

In the matter of a single search and allowing videos to follow the recommendation chain (1 to 2 jumps), videos featuring children in bathing suits in sexually explicit or compromising positions featured hundreds of comments of sexual predators posting time stamps of their favorite position(s) in the videos. Comments were also posted of their online account names, "KIK" and burner phone numbers offering to exchange from their private collections.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O13G5A5w5P0

Despite YouTube's draconian censorship measures, and efforts to deplatform voices of descent on their platform, they have allowed, for years, these videos mentioned above to actively be monetized.

Mark Dice gets demonetized on the daily for making jokes about political figures; but a video featuring a 6-8 year old little girl with the camera pointing up her skirt for the entire video will have been monetized for years, featuring banner ads and ads on the playback.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
109680 - 02-24-2019, 10:26
I heard about this the other day. I think most of the videos I watch do not get monetized because of the politics it pushes but it sounds like it was also affecting a lot of video game YouTubbers.

Page 5484 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot