scratches on my monitor is pissing me off now

finalheaven said:
Apparently i was an idiot for trying to use sandpaper.
As for beliving you idiots on tw that is completely my fault i guess, which also makes me an idiot.

:signed:

finalheaven don't sweat it man we all make mistakes.
You don't need some speakers do you? I was invoiced 2, but the warehouse gave me four. I don't need them, but I don't want to give them to my boss, I'd rather a guy like you thats having a bad day get them. They retail for 2 grand I'll give you the set for 300 bucks. PM me if your interested.

finalheaven said:
From my previous thread i have tried the sand paper route and i think that just made it worse. Now i have a big blob of smooth surface which i cannot read anything behind it. I own a 21 inch sony crt monitor. Is there anything i can really do that will actually work???

And no i will not buy a new fucking monitor to replace it. Please give me so reasonable options.

yo call up some auto glass repair shop and ask them if they can fix that. they can fix chipped windshields and make them look like "new"

fibulator said:
yo call up some auto glass repair shop and ask them if they can fix that. they can fix chipped windshields and make them look like "new"
I wouldn't tell anybody else about this if I were you. Live with it, and if anybody ask say you got a smoking deal on it cause some moron took some sand paper to it.

ReCurve said:
finalheaven don't sweat it man we all make mistakes.
You don't need some speakers do you? I was invoiced 2, but the warehouse gave me four. I don't need them, but I don't want to give them to my boss, I'd rather a guy like you thats having a bad day get them. They retail for 2 grand I'll give you the set for 300 bucks. PM me if your interested.

lol, nice try ;)

maybe it could be polished out by some glass people tho i dunno

if you can swallow your pride and call them then maybe they can buff it out

edit: nm forgot about coatings

Last edited:
oops.jpg

Well now you have dont it.

Your first mistake was asking anyone from TW for help. Nevar do that again. (trust me ;))
Second,if you can read this, can we see some pictures of the job you did to your monitor?
That would make everyone's day.
Good luck fixing it.

Back