any good alliance balance/resto druids or enh shamans on tw?

So no good alliance players on tw (at least that are free/looking for change)? Got it. Wtb Faction change.

IIRC the only person here who regularly plays Alliance more than Horde is Data though I'm sure more do and even then he's had problems looking for good guilds.

Wonder how the faction change will be rolled out (availability, cost, etc.)

Feannag, you want to faction switch to alliance and join a top 20 US guild?

I'm not even joking.

I have a 62 NE druid on full Rested and a human rogue at 80 and I'm starting up a RAF link with a friend on the 22nd and planning to get another alliance 60 out of that. I would really like to think no one is THAT desperate but I have seen stranger.

Last edited:
I have a 62 NE druid on full Rested and a human rogue at 80 and I'm starting up a RAF link with a friend on the 22nd and planning to get another alliance 60 out of that. I would really like to think no one is THAT desperate but I have seen stranger.

I didn't mean I want you to join to raid. I just think it'd be nice to have a comic relief on a bad night.

I'm sorry you misunderstood.

I didn't mean I want you to join to raid. I just think it'd be nice to have a comic relief on a bad night.

I'm sorry you misunderstood.

Meh, what's the point of doing so if I can't raid? Wouldn't matter anyway I suppose, I don't think I want to invest that much time raiding nowadays. the TF2 server is finally getting some good even games in that are actually fun versus complete steamrolling.

Back