[confession] I have to admit something

werd

i just went ahead and picked up wotlk today

Plus I'm just gonna xfer my character over to my buddies realm once i'm 80 anyways.

werd

i just went ahead and picked up wotlk today

Plus I'm just gonna xfer my character over to my buddies realm once i'm 80 anyways.

Shouldn't take you that long, the Northrend questing is pretty concise with several quest hubs scattered around each zone with minimal travel time.

At 70 you can choose to do Fjord or Tundra. Tundra is generally more preferred because it's easier to get to the different hubs, and the area around Utgarde Keep in the Fjord makes land travel annoying if you're Horde and down right aggravating if you're Alliance. Also the Tundra quests tend to give you more gear quest rewards right off the bat. Nexus tends to gives more even loot in more classes/roles than the Keep does, and it's a tad quicker with a reasonable group.

Leveling in Borean Tundra is easier (at least for me/alliance). Howling Fjord is better looking and definitely cooler in every aspect except for the quest hubs and where you need to go for quests.

I ended up doing both zones on both of my 80s.

terra ended up sucking at this game

true story

(i got deadly glad chest running VoA terra ARE YOU PLEASED?)

i leveled my mage from 62 (with full AQ epics) to 80 in 5 days /played

now im considering leveling up another class, DK maybe since its so easy >_<

With the flying changes, especially the new cold weather flying tome being BOA and sending it to your alt, HF should be much easier to level in (but still not better the BT):).

The changes to Cold Weather Flying are pretty significant, I'm a little surprised Blizz is making the change so soon. But its certainly a nice change, travel in WoW is one of the most annoying parts (I miss AC2s mounts/ring-roads)

That's dumb.

90% of quests are solo-able and provide a much better source of XP than instance grinding.

Unless you're leveling with the same group of 4 friends all the time, I don't see the point.

I do have quest helper, I just don't play much. And I really don't like doing quests, I've pretty much leveled mostly from instances

I figured as much since half your gear is from instances. Yet no few if any instance quest blues?

Anyway pretty dumb either way as instance leveling is slow as shit compared to questing.

yeah i don't really like doing quests period. i know they're faster but i'd rather grind it out by killing shit over and over then keep talking to people and bringing them items.

questing just bores the fuck out of me. I liked it for a while like always but then after i've done it 100 times I lose interest.

Killing bosses and shit over and over is what I enjoy. maybe I'm just oldschool and played MMO's before questing was the main way to level.

Ding! 80 bitches!

Stayed up till 4am last night and woke up at 9am just to fucking hit 80

now its time to leave the basement

Back