oceanic?

outlaw

Veteran X
anyone play on an oceanic server, or raid with a guild that starts around 2-3am EST? i'm in the air force and got put on 3pm-1am shift, so im having to dump my old guild and look for a new one :/

I have played on blackrock since release, though I let my subscription run out as i have lost interest in the game.

Generally the oceania servers + blackrock (which was the unoffical australian server at launch, due to there not being any oceania servers then) will have guilds like you are looking for. 2am is a fairly late server time to be starting, as 8pm eastern australia is 1am server. For a 2am server time i would possibly suggest trying to find a guild from singapore, as they are a couple of hours behind us.

I am not sure about other guilds, but mine does not let people join that are not part of oceania region, as everyone that did was around for a month and either just dissapeared, or stopped raiding at midnight and joined a us guild due to whatever reason.

Good luck.

well im not a shady person... if i join a guild ill stay with it for a few months and the only reason i would leave at that point is if i couldnt stand half the members. and right now i have my own guild, but whenever im on everyone else is doing their AH stuff and logging off, so i always play by myself :( ill talk to you some more later, right now i gotta head to work

I was going to agree with Blackrock, it is pretty busy around those times. Sadly I can't give much more in the way of info since I let my subscription just lapse too :p

Back