check your bonfires

LouCypher

Veteran X
If you completed Midsummer achievements the first day, check the bonfires again today. Seems with the reset of partially completed quests they also made it so you can honor/desecrate all the bonfires again. 13g for desecrated, 6g for honored @ 80 makes for a decent amount of gold with very little work.

If you completed "A Thief's Reward" (and got your crown) you can go back to the NPC and complete it again without doing anything else. I got a second crown too.

I didn't think I'd be able to get the pet and brazier since this is my first time doing Midsummer, but with the reset I have both now.

My rogue got a 3rd crown this year, but the fires are unavailable to her. It should be noted there are fires in Northrend as well. They don't contribute to achievements but it's still good experience and gold (or flat out gold for 80s). They also still award blossoms, which people still need.

Remember if you are doing the meta you need 400 for the full garb for the pole-dancing achievement.

tbh, if you're doing it for the gold, you'd probably be better off just doing dailies. depends if you have shit like crusader and how much you pay attention. if you're doing it for blossoms, then obviously it's worth it

The Outland and Northrend fires are basically free gold. The Azeroth ones are a little more of a pain in the ass just because of the mobility limitations.

tbh, if you're doing it for the gold, you'd probably be better off just doing dailies. depends if you have shit like crusader and how much you pay attention. if you're doing it for blossoms, then obviously it's worth it
I wanted Captured Flame and Brazier of Dancing Flames and there was no way before the reset to complete the achievements that required the Midsummer set and have 700 blossoms. I was able to get both this morning.
i dont participate in festival events :/
I do them for the rewards and because the achievements are part of the meta for the Violet Proto-Drake.

I plan on dinging 80 on my rogue on bonfires, especially since I need 120 more blossoms to get the pet and thanks to the reset it's possible. I still need one Ahune kill for my rogue's title, but there's literally no one doing Ahune on my Alliance realm, *grumble*.

I plan on dinging 80 on my rogue on bonfires, especially since I need 120 more blossoms to get the pet and thanks to the reset it's possible. I still need one Ahune kill for my rogue's title, but there's literally no one doing Ahune on my Alliance realm, *grumble*.

You can 2 man it pretty easily.

FYI the pet you buy is kind of shitty. But unique i guess.

I thought the festival was pretty fun. Got all the achievements except for the dalaran juggling one because i can't get there easily.

All I need is Brewfest now. Then I can sit at Kraysus' Landing on my Violet Proto-Drake with my enormous e-peen hanging out like everyone else.

Flame Warden Data of Stormwind, Champion of the Frozen Wastes

All I need is Brewfest now. Then I can sit at Kraysus' Landing on my Violet Proto-Drake with my enormous e-peen hanging out like everyone else.

Flame Warden Data of Stormwind, Champion of the Frozen Wastes

My paladin got lazy during halloween, he needs GNERD rage and Kalimdor trick or treating for that. After that I need Brewfest too, and they've nerfed the fuck out of those achievements to satiate the whiners.

Back