Conference Thoughts/Comments.

I hated playing against bots in T1 and T2. Mainly because I got no satisfaction out of killing them, and my taunts were falling on deaf cyber-ears.
As nice and smart as AI can be, I'd much prefer playing in bot-free environments.

pyrot3chnic said:
lol, will we be able to access these bots, in say.. lan play? i kinda liked going against god-like bots in ut.. wouldn't mind it in t:v really.
I'd bet there'll be a quick mutator that allows bots in the game. I'm hoping it will primarily be used for LAN's or offline practicing.

Apotheosis said:
I hated playing against bots in T1 and T2. Mainly because I got no satisfaction out of killing them, and my taunts were falling on deaf cyber-ears.
As nice and smart as AI can be, I'd much prefer playing in bot-free environments.

Or program them to say "Fucking Hacker" when you kill them too many times in a row.

i would actually be sort of glad if tribes was taken in the direction of quake w/ jetpacks & skiing (LESS VEHICLES)

i really enjoy the dueling/arena aspects of tribes and if that could somehow be a bigger part of ctf that would be great

Back