I am absolutely in favor of a response for the use of chemical weapons. by ICMeltdown - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I am absolutely in favor of a response for the use of chemical weapons.
Page 5 of 26
Lobster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
81 - 09-08-2013, 11:55
Holy **** ICFire you've gone off the deep end

Although it is sort of amazing to find someone in actual support of this mess of stupidity.

Sponsored Links
Flash
VeteranXX
Old
82 - 09-08-2013, 11:55
Just address his point. Why do you support a war waged by a Democrat and not a Republican?

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
83 - 09-08-2013, 11:56
Sheep are bleating all over this place.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
84 - 09-08-2013, 11:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Just address his point. Why do you support a war waged by a Democrat and not a Republican?
Maybe if you could read and comprehend you'd find that was answered already.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
85 - 09-08-2013, 11:58
There are no differences here. Saddam used chemical weapons. We had what appeared to be at the time solid evidence that he possessed WMD's. We saw the outcome of action, why do you think this will be any different?

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
86 - 09-08-2013, 11:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobster View Post
Holy **** ICFire you've gone off the deep end

Although it is sort of amazing to find someone in actual support of this mess of stupidity.
only icfire and tigran would be sheepish enough to support this ridiculous joke.

i mean he's actually said "support obama or support chemical weapons" he's basically like arguing with badmofo in 2003

Walking_Man
VeteranX
Old
87 - 09-08-2013, 12:00
I don't think we should get involved but holy cow some of you people are acting like it would be WW3 when in reality it would basically be Libya intervention 2.0.

Lobster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
88 - 09-08-2013, 12:02
Saddam gassed the Marsh Arabs after an uprising. They rose up because the US said they'd back them, but then didn't. He did this in 1991

The US Invaded more than 10 years later on a made up pretext. No WMDs were ever found, and no one with half a brain believes it was ever about that in the first place.

As for your whole "this opens the door" ****, you realise that slippery slope arguments are a logical fallacy, right?

To the rest of it why is it the method of killing that you object to? Civilians are dying to explosions and bullets, but now their method of death has changed it's time for some totally ineffective action? What the **** is wrong with you?

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
89 - 09-08-2013, 12:02
Not the deep end, sticking your head in the sand for political purpose and deny deny deny is going off into the deep end.

...bleat bleat mother****ers

Lobster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
90 - 09-08-2013, 12:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFire View Post
Not the deep end, sticking your head in the sand for political purpose and deny deny deny is going off into the deep end.

...bleat bleat mother****ers

What political purposes are there to me not being in support of another dumbass middle east intervention? I wasn't in favour of any of the previous ones either.

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
91 - 09-08-2013, 12:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
We had what appeared to be at the time solid evidence that he possessed WMD's.
wow

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
92 - 09-08-2013, 12:07
ICFire, when even some of your liberal circle jerk party people are telling you you're wrong, you're wrong.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
93 - 09-08-2013, 12:08
shortsighted much?

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
94 - 09-08-2013, 12:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
ICFire, when even some of your liberal circle jerk party people are telling you you're wrong, you're wrong.

Tell you what fool, lets make you an even bigger one.

Why don't you tell me what my liberal stances are.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
95 - 09-08-2013, 12:09
I used to be in favor of military action for anything, but that was because I liked seeing **** blown up. It was exciting watching it happen on CNN. All the military jets and bombs falling was pretty awesome. Then I guess I kind of grew up after I realized that people were dying and not all of them were 'bad'. Damn tornado ruined me

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
96 - 09-08-2013, 12:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFire View Post
Tell you what fool, lets make you an even bigger one.

Why don't you tell me what my liberal stances are.
BRB heading to Huffington Post and DailyKOS to see what the latest Democrat talking points are.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
97 - 09-08-2013, 12:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
BRB heading to Huffington Post and DailyKOS to see what the latest Democrat talking points are.
g'luck with that, I don't read either if they aren't quoted by someone.

So...

Oh and I'm not in favor of military action for everything, never have been. In this case, it is warranted, imho.

Last edited by ICMeltdown; 09-08-2013 at 12:19..
P Masta Flex
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
98 - 09-08-2013, 12:16
you've gone full retard

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
99 - 09-08-2013, 12:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking_Man View Post
I don't think we should get involved but holy cow some of you people are acting like it would be WW3 when in reality it would basically be Libya intervention 2.0.
Libya is a mess.

Two years after Libya’s revolution, government struggles to control hundreds of armed militias - The Washington Post

If the US does something to Syria to remove Assad, it needs to be backed by the UN and peacekeepers need to go in after he falls otherwise it will be yet another breeding ground for extremist groups who will eventually blame the US, like usual.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
100 - 09-08-2013, 12:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
... it needs to be backed by the UN and peacekeepers need to go in after he falls otherwise it will be yet another breeding ground for extremist groups who will eventually blame the US, like usual.
odd, I have said this very thing from the start, not unilateral but as part of a coalition...

The only caveat being IF we have no other choice, I still think something needs to be done.

Given how it is going we won't be doing it solo.

Page 5 of 26

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I am absolutely in favor of a response for the use of chemical weapons.

Social Website Bullshit