[Release Thread] Overwatch

New mercy kinda cool - seems more powerful, but less frustrating then before I guess? Dva seems pretty terrible now from the few matches I tried her out in. Not saying her shields weren't op/aids before, but now she seems super squishy and just melts. Not sure how she's supposed to be played now. New map seems lame and seems to favor defense too much maybe?

Moria has been out for a week in comp, played a few games today and she is a good addition to the support class. It would be good if there were more ways to counter her damaging orb but Diva is still the best because she can eat the orb so it gets no value.

I like Moria. They got her right.

Wouldn't mind seeing Zenyatta and Anna get a movement skill to bring their mobility in line with Moria and Mercy.

I don't play comp much but quick play, rando, and DM are all still fun for me.

Wish instead of comp = pub game but SERIOUS BUSINESS and a lot of spergouts there was a clan system for team v team.

the whole clan thing is long dead these days... obsoleted by the flexibility of match making. theres 0 reason to have clans nor for games to support them. if you want to scrim against a specific team theres always the custom game option.

I like Moria. They got her right.

Wouldn't mind seeing Zenyatta and Anna get a movement skill to bring their mobility in line with Moria and Mercy.

I don't play comp much but quick play, rando, and DM are all still fun for me.

Wish instead of comp = pub game but SERIOUS BUSINESS and a lot of spergouts there was a clan system for team v team.

Moria does feel right, she has a good impact on the game and is fun to play.

I like playing comp because people talk a lot more on mics and it is more common to have people make adjustments. I had a bunch of games today where people discussed which changes we should make. It is good to play the comp games sometimes just to get a feel for the difference between comp and qp.

I did bad on placements and am down in gold, if I put in the time I can climb up but I will see how this season goes.

I have found that Orisa works really well this season, junkrat is too common at my rank so rein losses his shield too fast. Orisa can just keep spamming damage and tossing down shields.

I like soldier a lot as well as symetra depending on the map. I still think that a solid turret placement can be totally key.

Sent from my SM-T357T using Tapatalk

I may have NGFM syndrome but sometimes he's got a point

Overwatch league is 90% koreans. why would I want to watch a bunch of south koreans play video games?

new york's entire team is koreans. who am i supposed to root for? the only canadian player who plays for dallas?

Last edited:
These games are really good, blizzard is doing a decent job of this. Overwatch runs really well, when pubg tried to do a big prize game the bugs and the fact there was no way to follow the action because almost everyone was killed off camera made it a joke.

So they've solved their issues with making shit difficult to follow for general viewers then? Ive always felt this was whats been holding backin OW esports. though one can blame spec mode only so much, otherwise its just the nature of the game.

Idk if any other tw titanfall players remember but sure four used to play in tf pu games, he’s about 10000000x better at overwatxh lol

why even mention TF lol... the multiplayer was filled with prepube flatfoots yelling "look mom look wat i did! reeee!!!!"

We had a discord for pickup games, not regular online lol

I mentioned it cuz a bunch of posters here played w/ sure four and he was not even a fraction as good at that as he is at ow

I’m super shocked how good he is

Damn, that's late for me. He's a beast. He doesn't stream during hours that I'm off work so I haven't watched him in a while. Think he was taking more and more breaks too.

Back