[OFFICIAL] The Alternative Thought Thread by beltaine1 - Page 18 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [OFFICIAL] The Alternative Thought Thread
Page 18 of 49
beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
341 - 07-05-2014, 10:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet View Post
y dont u read anything anyone recommends you

y is it always delusional fringe conspiracy theory ****

prove to people you arent a delusional bipolar schizo

what are you diagnosed with anyway for the pysch meds they have u on
I believe handicapped folks like you should be euthanized. Half brain execution. It's what's for dinner.

Sponsored Links
Kismet
Veteran
Old
342 - 07-05-2014, 10:24
yeah this guy should have been euthanized too especially after his surgery to make him look normal again

Last edited by Kismet; 07-05-2014 at 10:26..
Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
343 - 07-05-2014, 10:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
tehvul charts for hip hop

can you figure out what that means

OK, so maybe you're not lying in this specific case - maybe you're actually this ****ing stupidly narcissistic that you think it's giving you anything but your local chart back at you

here is the actual url for the chart that is giving you the impression that you're somehow #64 in the US w/ 3,300 ****ing listens (or whatever you think it is you're #64 of): ReverbNation

ReverbNation artist_id=172484&genre=Hi p%20Hop& genre_geo=Local

i know you are bad @ computers but even you should be able to figure out what that URL is doing

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
344 - 07-05-2014, 10:28
here is a hint

it is giving you your local ****ing chart

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
345 - 07-05-2014, 10:31
Muktard you remind me of a ***** that doesn't know when to stfu. Get you some tampons and go bleed elsewhere like the ***** you are.

This thread is for "Alternative Thought". If you cant handle if then simply **** off. You are one post away from being ignored. Then I will not see your blithering.

Last edited by beltaine1; 07-05-2014 at 10:33..
Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
346 - 07-05-2014, 10:32
default defense for being absolutely owned: u r being a ***** wahhhhhhhh stop exposing me waaahhhhh ions shed electrons wahghhhhhh

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
347 - 07-05-2014, 10:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
default defense for being absolutely owned: u r being a ***** wahhhhhhhh stop exposing me waaahhhhh ions shed electrons wahghhhhhh
Bye *****. Enjoy ignore land with the rest of the mouth breathers.

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
348 - 07-05-2014, 10:38
I have ignored the trolls. I apologize for their lack of self control. Now on with the thread.

Quote:
"New evidence that Michelangelo was more much more detailed than we thought in his fresco titled "The Creation Of Adam." Most people, even including neurosurgeons, have neglected to give Michelangelo the proper credit when depicting the outer shape of the brain as well as the inner in his fresco.

In most representations, including the one found on the .gov site, the neurosurgeons incorrectly flip the brain horizontally. But we cannot hold it against them as we cannot expect them to know that in Kabbalah, the Ancient of Days is always faced in right profile because there is no left hand path. Additionally, we should not expect them to know it represents the Divine Mind or Nous we read about in Plato and is also a copy of the Orion Nebula.

So Michelangelo reigns number one in my book for the best artist in history depicting both the mystical of the cosmos and the high detail of the human brain. This brings us to the new evidence of the brain.

When we examine a brain, we normally see what looks like a bunch of spaghetti folded and wound up all over the cortex. Yet what many of us do not realize, is that these folds are generally the same on all brains. They are not just randomly folded for whatever is convenient. And thus, because of this general uniformity, Michelangelo took advantage of this characteristic in two regions of the brain to represent the head, chest, and arm of God that stretches around Eve.

These two regions are called:

1. The Cingulate Gyrus (Arm)
2. The Praecuneus (Head and chest area)

This image uses a sagittal brain from Grey's Anatomy to show what he has done. You should be able to see the lines of God's hair, his face, his chest, shoulder, and arm as the lines are visible with the fresco. In the lower left, the region is highlighted in blue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cingulate_cortex - Mr. Wilten

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06lGuQ24KxM

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
349 - 07-05-2014, 10:48
Quote:
Aphelion

Today we have reached the point in Earth's orbit which makes us furthest away from the Sun and it is called Aphelion. In early January Earth is closest to the Sun, which was named Perihelion. The difference between the two is about 5,000,000 kilometers and happens because Earth's orbit around the Sun is not a circle, but rather an oval.

A common misconception is that Earth's varying distance from the Sun causes the four seasons. In fact, the 23.5-degree tilt of our planet's spin axis is more important. The tilt of the north pole toward the Sun in June causes summer north of the equator, while summer south of the equator comes six months later when the south pole is facing the Sun. The ellipticity of Earth's orbit does cause a small change in solar heating from July (Aphelion) to January (Perihelion), but it's not the dominant factor in shaping seasonal weather patterns.

Credit: NASA Solar Dynamics Observatory (Little SDO)

Putrid
VeteranX
Old
350 - 07-05-2014, 10:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by beltaine1 View Post

you have posted this a few times...

please give the citation from N. Tesla's papers where this came from so that I can go read it in it's original context.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
351 - 07-05-2014, 10:57
its right there in that dlash drawing of Tesla wearing a tuxedo after doing about 450 shoulder presses what more evidence do u need

Kismet
Veteran
Old
352 - 07-05-2014, 10:58
anime tesla told tehvul so it must be true

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
353 - 07-05-2014, 11:02
Putrid it was when I and tesla were drinking malty whiskey induced with cocaine, and we saw very promising pair of hookers when Tesla came up with the phrase! As in he promised the hookers to show them the magnificence of 69 which would act as a key to their universe in mind expanding way.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
354 - 07-05-2014, 11:04
Status
Tehvul is #32 on the ReverbNation Charts for Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

somehow he believes that this translates to being #64 in hip hop in the US

click on this link and then click on 'change chart or genre'

it tells you it's local and ordered according to zipcode

I've trawled through the National US hiphop chart, the MI hiphop chart as well, and I honestly cant even find him

the cutest thing about this all is his utter gullible vanity when confronted by a very obvious ploy to get money off him for 'promotion' by telling him he's #64 of something; the american flag next to '#64' on his profile is a nice touch

red you are not good @ the critical reasoning bud :{

you're #32 in FT Lauderdale tho!!

#32 out of all the hundreds of people in ft lauderdale who have a reverbnation account

and all you had to do was pay for 'promotion' for a week or two

clearly we are dealing w/ a superstar

Last edited by Al'Muktar; 07-05-2014 at 11:14..
jjwtay
VeteranXV
Old
355 - 07-05-2014, 11:28
I would love to see where Tesla actually said all those lovely quotes that keep being attributed to him.

edit: whoops putrid beat me to it

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
356 - 07-05-2014, 11:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrid View Post
you have posted this a few times...

please give the citation from N. Tesla's papers where this came from so that I can go read it in it's original context.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjwtay View Post
I would love to see where Tesla actually said all those lovely quotes that keep being attributed to him.
Here you go. Enjoy!

Aether Force - The Tesla Archives are here: Every Single Article Ever Written By Tesla ***8230; Free of charge.

Quote:
The Tesla Archive is here as a 1 gig searchable PDF. Compiled over the course of months by devoted researcher Derek Worthington and made available to all. Derek wants everyone to have this and spread it everywhere.

Thank you Derek and Thank you Nikola Tesla.

Last edited by beltaine1; 07-05-2014 at 11:35..
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
357 - 07-05-2014, 11:32
poor red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
its right there in that dlash drawing of Tesla wearing a tuxedo after doing about 450 shoulder presses what more evidence do u need
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
Status
Tehvul is #32 on the ReverbNation Charts for Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

somehow he believes that this translates to being #64 in hip hop in the US

click on this link and then click on 'change chart or genre'

it tells you it's local and ordered according to zipcode

I've trawled through the National US hiphop chart, the MI hiphop chart as well, and I honestly cant even find him

the cutest thing about this all is his utter gullible vanity when confronted by a very obvious ploy to get money off him for 'promotion' by telling him he's #64 of something; the american flag next to '#64' on his profile is a nice touch

red you are not good @ the critical reasoning bud :{

you're #32 in FT Lauderdale tho!!

#32 out of all the hundreds of people in ft lauderdale who have a reverbnation account

and all you had to do was pay for 'promotion' for a week or two

clearly we are dealing w/ a superstar

Putrid
VeteranX
Old
358 - 07-05-2014, 11:35

no, you keep quoting it without giving the cite, give the cite.

it's not the job of the reader to go look up citation, it's the job of the author, you keep using this as reference so give the cite.

Kismet
Veteran
Old
359 - 07-05-2014, 11:36
**** anime tesla and tehvul having a gay relationship 4 sure

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
360 - 07-05-2014, 11:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putrid View Post
no, you keep quoting it without giving the cite, give the cite.

it's not the job of the reader to go look up citation, it's the job of the author, you keep using this as reference so give the cite.
Do your own homework lady. We provided all of his articles. The rest is up to you. If you want to know then read. If not tough ****.

Here is the link to the torrent. Costs you nothing but time and effort.

Aether Force Torrent - Every Single Article Ever Written By Tesla ***8230; Free of charge.

Last edited by beltaine1; 07-05-2014 at 11:42..
Page 18 of 49

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [OFFICIAL] The Alternative Thought Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
dweasel loves your kids more , robert garcia is best garcia , shitstain of society , the meds are your friends red