opsayo u were rite

yea as i can see that the energy could be very useful and havent tried it, u still have to put in the skill to hit them etc

its funny cause we debated this in 2010/2011 and the general consensus was 'not hacks'

emjay even posted the memory location for it to be scanned in the readme in case any server owner thought it was hax they could easily scan for it but no one did

tribe really is cyclical

tribe isnt any more cyclical than general society

its just we interact with more legit raging morons here than not

Last edited:
hung out with opsayo on sat. i arrived 1 hr late. he arrives 3 hrs late. fk that guy srs

yea

Name/health indicators. by dangerdee - TribalWar Forums

someone else made the post tho

only useful thing in this is the passhelper.

EDIT: and this is the request thread Health Indicator Request (Unless it is considered cheating) by Colossal - TribalWar Forums

Which I highly endorse. A large percentage of players are utterly useless in pubs because they possess no awareness skills. Anything that can point people in the right direction with flaming pink indicators cannot be a bad thing IMO.

right this is another reason why cheats arent that bad

you can put it in a dichotomy of

do you want to play shit pubs/pus with unaware players vs playing pubs/pus with aware players but cuz of cheats

also giving terrible players cheats will force them to learn awareness so that if the cheats are ever taken off they are better due to habit

there's a bunch of $ options you can set for it including turning off one or both of the bars, names, etc

so yeah just disable the rest and enable the passhelper

because people have been asking me what files they need for this (cause apparently no one can find the original guistuff.7z download)

you need guistuff.dll + H_Friend_pass.png + minimap.pass.png and need to put the prefs somewhere - most people drop them into autoexec but for the 'moove' config i put them into their own 'guistuff_prefs.acs.cs' script to keep autoexec clean

Back