Hi everyone

I don't think nofix is going to release a bypass for afterhope. I don't think anyone really has a want to do it. what's the point? Nobody cares.

I think it's cool we are cheat free atm. I enjoy the occasional pub. I don't enjoy pubbing with cheaters who think I'm cheating as well. If a bypass is released and easily obtained, I'll either download it myself and act like a fag or I'll just stop playing.

we actually aren't cheat free and 1.41 was bypassed on the first day

bugs posted the bypass and it got patched but another one came out shortly after

these r things i pay attention to

it just doesn;t matter at all at this point so idc

bugs posted an incomplete not-working bypass concept that didn't include any way to find out the scan targets so i seriously doubt anyone made anything based on it

i can't speak to that since im sure there are renfags i dont talk to but crow keeps track of the anni wierdos and i haven't seen anything from them about it

i'm sure its possible but i doubt anyone of consequence has it

i mean fuck there was a nofog.dll out there for years and no one could even figure out how to use it, it was kinda pathetic

there aren't many people around still who can code besides bugs and emjay

altho tbh any kid with a bit of reverse engineering knowledge can make tribes hacks it's not really about what can be done its what gets released publicly

right which is the whole reason the anti cheat is disgusting because i saw too many times a small clique of people cheating and no one got banned

and yet when some kid gets emo because he isn't getting laid and possibly has a mental disorder like bipolar he decides to freak out and try to lynch a person thats been in the community and is well liked to vent his real life frustrations and he plans this for weeks before doing it

ya k no thx

Last edited:
All lasthope-like anti cheats are able to be bypassed. they need to be updated to properly prevent cheats. That's just the nature of this system. I'm fully aware 1.41 can be bypassed and probably has been. However, the bypass isn't public and I don't think someone is selling it. if you want to believe a circle jerk of elite cheaters has it, I have to ask you, who is in the circle? There is nobody left to be in the circle. No teams, no pickups.

What's to gain by dropping 1.30 servers and 1.41 clients? Better player prediction? Why do we need the best player prediction to play a dead game with no competition? We don't because nothing matters besides just having fun. And imo cheat free tribes is the most fun.

1.41 is srs bsns.

you can bypass it with the most basics tricks, like the very old 1.3 bypasses (+ replace function pointer to LH checks with the "new" version). And I'm pretty sure there are at least 2 people (not including me) to pull it off. Nofix is just some random dude, nothing special. the only special thing about him is that he has the Tribes source code and can actually look things up. But in 2015 many people have the code (because he sold it) so he lost this privelege.

Last edited:
All lasthope-like anti cheats are able to be bypassed. they need to be updated to properly prevent cheats. That's just the nature of this system. I'm fully aware 1.41 can be bypassed and probably has been. However, the bypass isn't public and I don't think someone is selling it. if you want to believe a circle jerk of elite cheaters has it, I have to ask you, who is in the circle? There is nobody left to be in the circle. No teams, no pickups.

What's to gain by dropping 1.30 servers and 1.41 clients? Better player prediction? Why do we need the best player prediction to play a dead game with no competition? We don't because nothing matters besides just having fun. And imo cheat free tribes is the most fun.

im not saying an elite group of hackers has it now

im saying we lived through that many times over the course of lasthope

and they might not be elite by your or my standards but they were cliques of people using them

one of the easiest examples was when you had that group of tr fags like gavin rtcll solidsnake and those other fags all cheating in competitive pus during 07

also opsayo using 1.40 and going from someone that was never picked in pickup games for years to being a regular top picked player because he could suddenly chain

there are like 100s of examples of clique cheating

even at the very start when moneyshot and the other guys from ren blatantly used them in matches

i have no ambition to go from 1.41 to 1.11 at this point im just saying this because its true those anti cheats were pointless and killed the game for a lot of people

Last edited:
You're right, there has always been groups of dudes who want to cheat and get disgruntled when they can't because they believe the players better than them are still cheating.

Anticheats are pointless if they are not properly updated. Had Andrew released lasthope without the block on changing net settings and had continued updating lasthope to stop the new bypasses, tribes would be in great shape. But why should a community expect one guy to do all of that work? He didn't mean for lasthope to be put on pub servers anyways. It's the community's fault tribes ended up the way it did. Not andrew or anticheats. It's just a sad thing. It didn't help that the community was widely confused as to what interpolate was. People to this day still believe it narrows your cone or that you can tell who's using it by whether or not their cg spins before they fire.

I guess this is what happens when a dev team stops supporting their game.

i wouldnt say it was the communities fault more so that tribes was an old game when lasthope came out and ppl didnt want to make changes

requiring people to make huge changes over night alienated a large portion of tribes players that were comfortable playing a certain way so it was lasthope's fault in a way though i doubt andrew had a lot to do with it and was probably more pushed by iba posr

then you tack on that we always get these self righteous nutcases that want to prevent cheats and ban people and largely its because theyre angry at their real lives or that people are better than them

notice its the same retard logic cheaters use to cheat

theyre better than me so they must cheat so i will ban them
vs
they're better than me so they must cheat so i will cheat too

its the exact fucking same thing

posr was the worst but some of those admins on shithole were pretty fucking bad too

Last edited:
this is why I played Ren LT, didn't matter what cheats or hacks you had, it wouldn't help much for that mod.

dare is somewhat right but Imo happymod, cg and people with some kind of AutoAim were the biggest problems for base and arena, not interpolate.

Back