Hi everyone

well yea entire history of tribe would b superb. u could just open ur text editing program and write it and once u are done you make new thread and we sticky the thread. u could upload it to any host u like, i could upload it to Groove's server for you and link you if u want too. purposes would be historical, archival, educative and more but i forgot them :p jerry would probably help you too because he is tribal historian

these best of the best player threads are very generation dependent especially when ur talking about eras of the game where most ppl were hpb

i will try to record a few princesses demo without crashing right now or just piece it together

but most ppl r gonna think theyre terrible because they are hpb

that isn't strictly true randal 4 example one of my favorite cappers is rahmen from early LT and a few #1 teams and opsayo hates him because he says it is an old player and that everyone was bad back then

is opsayo an idiot randal?

anyway princesses vs sticks on auth managed to fraps without locking my computer so i will put that one on youtube tonight but suga's pov from crazy 8 vs ! locked right away and my other 2 princesses demos are misnamed

that is legitimately the reason opsayo gave never having played with the guy and only having seen him through demos i provided

anyway randal pls thread shit/insinuate negative things in another thread

here is 1 princesses demo

that is legitimately the reason opsayo gave never having played with the guy and only having seen him through demos i provided

anyway randal pls thread shit/insinuate negative things in another thread

here is 1 princesses demo
Or i will continue to think you are simply full of shit about this as well ;)

and are u really asking someone to troll in another thread? :lol: man i love you

Is this chewspit? I thought it was haut for a while but now idk

really does seem like chewspit's personality but chewspit hated opsayo as well so idk

chewspit was so nuts he actually went through a bunch of internet essay companies to find an essay i wrote in grade fucking 9 on shakespears macbeth and then tried to make fun of me for it

had he not been obsessed enough to find thatessay i would have never seen it again

it was a good essay imo especially for some1 in grade 9

The Shakespearian play Macbeth has many soliloquies in it. This essay will focus on three of them. A soliloquy is a dramatic or literary form of discourse in which a character talks to him or herself or reveals his or her thoughts without addressing a listener. Soliloquies are used to advance the plot of the play or story, create atmosphere, and reveal character. The following will explain some of the soliloquies from Macbeth.

Macbeth’s first soliloquy of the play (1.7.1-29) helps to advance the plot and reveal his character. Macbeth talks about his inner most thoughts on the assassination of Duncan. He says that if he could guarantee that no further complications would arise from the murder then he would do it very quickly. However Macbeth also says, “He\'s here in double trust; First, as I am his kinsman and his subject.” This implies that Macbeth would feel very guilty about killing Duncan who would not suspect a thing because he trusts Macbeth. At this stage of the play Macbeth still has guilt and normal human feelings, this soliloquy helps show this. This soliloquy also advances the plot. It shows that Macbeth is willing to pursue his “vaulting ambition” and take a risk at trying to kill Duncan. This soliloquy acts as a corner stone, and points the play in a direction towards the murder of Duncan.

Macbeth’s second soliloquy (2.1.33-61) also helps to advance the plot, reveal character, and creates a dark ominous atmosphere. This soliloquy takes place after Macbeth has agreed to kill Duncan and is getting ready for the murder. This soliloquy shows that Macbeth is still wondering if he should commit the murder of Duncan. The introduction of Macbeth’s tormenting imagination happens in this part of the play, (Macbeth’s imagination causes many of his problems later in the play). Macbeth imagines a bloody dagger in front of him, and this dagger adds to Macbeth’s anxiety. Macbeth’s soliloquy also helps to create a dark atmosphere; he talks about satanic and evil things like the goddess of witches Hecate. The plot is advanced when Macbeth hears the bell ring and knows it is time to kill Duncan.

Macbeth’s third soliloquy (3.1.47-71) reveals new characteristics in Macbeth and advances the plot. Macbeth no longer feels guilt or any human emotions; he acts out of hate, panic, and vaulting ambition. All Macbeth now cares about is being king, and being safe as king. His quote, “To be thus is nothing; But to be safely thus.”(3.1. 47-49) proves that now he wants to insure his kingship is safe. Macbeth’s paranoia of being dethroned leads him to plan the murder of Banquo. The soliloquy ends with the murder of Banquo planed and ready to be executed.

The soliloquies in Macbeth all have a purpose and greatly enhance the play. They forward the plot and help the audience (or readers) get a glimpse inside the characters mind. The soliloquies in Macbeth were made to explain the play from the character’s perspective. Macbeth’s first three soliloquies show what Macbeth thinks, and how he changes over the course of the play. The play Macbeth would truly not be complete without the soliloquies.

Back