You raff yuo roose v.3871

hszq6s7pggg31.jpg

^^ classic millennial attitude

feeling entitled to time capsule content
you should be grateful that your "dead-inside" monotony has been broken by a bout of disappointment

^^ classic boomer projection

claiming "sense of entitlement" regarding a simple observational statement
you should realize that boomers are anomalous in having such an extreme sense of entitlement

Last edited:
the main differences i see between boomers and millennials are that at least boomers worked hard and didn't ask for everything handed to them free, and they actually cared about the future of their children, even if they did fuck it up accidentally. Millennials want everything free NOW and don't give a shit about future generations, it's all about instant gratification and me me me.

Senior citizens busted for having public sex
FAIRFIELD, Conn. - When you gotta have it, you gotta have it... and for six seniors, they had to have it immediately.

Six people ranging in age from 62 to 85 were busted on sex charges earlier this month after being involved in lewd and sexual activity in a public park.

WVIT reports the group was caught in the act on Aug. 9 at the Grace Richardson conservation area in Connecticut. The area is reportedly known as being a place for people to have sex.

The five men and one 85-year-old woman have been charged with breach of peace and public indecency.

right...

^^ classic boomer projection

claiming "sense of entitlement" regarding a simple observational statement
you should realize that boomers are anomalous in having such an extreme sense of entitlement

Baby boomers were born after ww2 aka 40’s and early 50’s not the 60’s

the main differences i see between boomers and millennials are that at least boomers worked hard and didn't ask for everything handed to them free, and they actually cared about the future of their children, even if they did fuck it up accidentally. Millennials want everything free NOW and don't give a shit about future generations, it's all about instant gratification and me me me.
yes. Just too bad they weren't good enough parents to ensure their offspring were just as hardworking and self sufficient.

yes. Just too bad they weren't good enough parents to ensure their offspring were just as hardworking and self sufficient.

agreed, they instead gave their children everything they wanted and needed and really pussified them instead of pushing them to do things for themselves. that's what happens when you baby a generation of kids. then they baby their kids even worse with the participation trophies and what not, and then it all goes to shit.

Baby boomers were born after ww2 aka 40’s and early 50’s not the 60’s

ya

ppl who were late teens thru ~TOTALLY NEVER GONNA BE OVER 30~ in 1969

fking "youth culture" as the hallmark of a so-called civilization

motherfucking woodstock

"youth culture" celebrated by self-important baby boomers as being "who we are" while grown ass men are sending other grown ass men to the moon and back

btw every time boomers lie 2u about having missed out on woodstock, just kno that u can have the woodstock experience any time u want by going to sf

it's just drugged out losers living in piles of their own shit -- but in sf @ least the bums don't run away from their giant mess after a 3 day drug binge, they keep living in it b/c they're not sad sack of shit big money posers like the typical boomers are :cool:

Back