Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [drama] brother and i fisty cuff
Page 3 of 6
Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
41 - 05-31-2010, 10:03

god dammit
theres a reason it got to this point dudes. 24 years of reasons. I'm serious when i say he's always been a douche and for some dumb reason I thought he'd changed after finally getting a real job and getting out of college.

guy's a **** up. I've got another thread about how he treated my home while I was away for 3 months.

I'm awake now because he cant take care of his dog ever. After i told everyone that he should not get one, he got it anyway. Fed my parents bull**** lines like "it will make me stay home more to watch her, and I'll have more exercise because i'll walk her daily!".
Nope. She goes in my smallish backyard, digs holes while he leaves from 8pm-2am. Never gets walked either. Tons of pee stains he didnt bother to clean up for months too.

Sponsored Links
SkivviS
VeteranX
Old
42 - 05-31-2010, 10:08
first off, why is your older bro having to justify getting a dog to your parents?

second, let him sleep on the couch

third, family is forever. only white trash acts like this

fourth, pic?

fifth, kick him out, but maybe he needs some compassionate support from his little bro

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
43 - 05-31-2010, 10:13
he has to justify it because I ****ing CALLED it
also, i BOUGHT this property. He's my tenant.

what i mean by i called it is, he would never walk her and not stay in and continue being a **** up and the dog would suffer for it. No one believed me.
I was right and I win. Which sucks for the dog.
I'll also state that because of his negligence with the dog, i have sustained property damage to various areas of the home.

No, i wont let him sleep on my couch. He treats the living room like his bedroom, eating and getting crumbs and **** everywhere on said couch. I dont want his filthy stink on my couch. He's literally on it whenever he is not at work, either playing a game or passed out with ESPN blaring till 5am when i go downstairs to shut it off and yell at him for being a douche who watches 24 hours of sports news because apparently things happen in sports 24 hours a day and you better not miss any of it.

maybe if he did ANYTHING in the house to keep it up, clean anything, whatever, i'd be more lenient, but its been nearly a year and nothing has changed

firefox ****ed up my misspell of physical

prowler
VeteranX
Old
44 - 05-31-2010, 10:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienkiller View Post
you sound like a gigantic ******

let him sleep on the couch you little *****. i hope he punches you in the face in the morning
it's just a couch goshin jesus

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
45 - 05-31-2010, 10:18
its about rules of the house and how he never follows any of them. The couch is just a red herring, man. She kidnapped herself.

|R|u|s|t|y|
VeteranXX
Old
46 - 05-31-2010, 10:20
Why don't you try putting him on the right path instead of over reacting for a ****ing couch?

prowler
VeteranX
Old
47 - 05-31-2010, 10:21
okay well you dont slap him while he is sleeping and then fight him. you calmly tell him that you don't want him living with you anymore because he cannot respect the rules of the house

prowler
VeteranX
Old
48 - 05-31-2010, 10:22
definitely sounds like you should've kicked him out tho

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
49 - 05-31-2010, 10:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by |R|u|s|t|y| View Post
Why don't you try putting him on the right path instead of over reacting for a ****ing couch?
been there done that. Cant help someone who doesnt want help.
he enjoys being a douche.
slap him to wake him up (on the arm) because nudging or talking loudly wasn't working.
I'm going to draft something up tomorrow for an eviction notice for the end of June. I think it's a 30 day notice for texas. I'll have to check.

prowler
VeteranX
Old
50 - 05-31-2010, 10:35
what happens if you tell your parents that you are kicking him out

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
51 - 05-31-2010, 10:37
nothing i guess. As long as i give him the fair eviction notice rules or whatever it is, 30 day notice.
They might frown and say we should work it out, or that I should have given him 2 months or something

There's not much they CAN do anyway. I've been off the parental teat for 3 years.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
52 - 05-31-2010, 10:40
dont want to take the eviction route. Looks like its all court **** and law suits or something.

so whatever it's called when I want to change tenants on the tenant, but not because they arent paying rent.

somespareid
VeteranXV
Old
53 - 05-31-2010, 10:46
I disagree with some of the replies. Sure, it's his bro, but you can't let someone walk all over you. Give some people an inch and they'll take a mile.

I do, however, agree with the above that hitting him while he's sleeping (even lightly) is not a good way of addressing the issue. He's crossing the line by ruining your couch, but I think you are also crossing the line by hitting him (even if he's in the wrong at the time).

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 05-31-2010, 10:54
he was slapping his arm to wake him up, jesus

you've never been so drunk that you need to be nudged/slapped/shaken?

sounds like a similar situation i was in, and it came down to the boot for me, as well

only once have i ever almost gotten in a physical fight with my brother, and it was because he pointed an unloaded gun at me, jokingly.. treat never keep keep, i don't **** around with that ****

puncho
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 05-31-2010, 10:56
Wtvr, my bro always hit me (sleeping, playing games, etc) to rile me up and we'd end up fighting/wrestling. Nothing too serious but he'd do it enough to piss me off. Hell, he sometimes still does it when I see him.

If he's being a slob and not helping around the house/wtvr you say he's doing, I'd kick him out too. But then again I wouldn't have that problem cause we had parents that actually taught us to be respectful.

Last edited by puncho; 05-31-2010 at 10:58..
Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
56 - 05-31-2010, 11:00
i'm pretty respectful
he just didnt get any of the good lessons of the house impressed upon him, i guess.

growing up he would always beat on me and be a general dick ass. And growing up, he'd always be bigger than me. This is the first time we've done anything while i was bigger than he is.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
57 - 05-31-2010, 11:03
goshin your brother has been walking all over you from day one

why are you such a little *****?

seriously

Goshin: WTF?!?!?!?! MRAAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGHHHHH H!!!!11!!!!!1

Brother: LOL DUDE!

henry
VeteranXV
Old
58 - 05-31-2010, 11:05

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
59 - 05-31-2010, 11:11
well my authority was undermined from day 1 since he does not see me as landlord, but as the younger brother he has always raged against and never listened to
so the entire situation is really my fault for believing he had changed.
whatever, he'll be out of my hair eventually and I barely see him at work, so i think my life and stress levels will continue improving as they have been since November
2010 really is a good year

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
60 - 05-31-2010, 11:22
did irc die

Page 3 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [drama] brother and i fisty cuff

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
akuma thread , fill holes...with dirt , goshin , goshin fucks men , goshin sucks..his brother , he swang and missed , incest , lol dude! , my brother sucks , shirtless wonder , shit thread shit poster , they took my couch , tuts my barreh