Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

By the way, anyone ever figure out why this type of thread is allowed to continue but the "Trish is fat" threads were not?

What am I waiting for? I'm waiting until I graduate, which is in July. I hope to be out of here by September or so. :)

Rabid Poop - In all, 100% complete honesty - I AM laughing.

gofishgrrl. said:
Yes, I - the walrus - have posted. I even posted EXTRA pictures of myself.

I can't believe how horribly some of your parents must have raised you. It's almost sickening.

werent you the one who said your mom calls you ugly and fat
you said she was abusive

then you posted the webcam pics and everyone had sympathy for you

now we have seen the real you

holy shit your mom is right

upload.29004.1.craterface.jpg

HelenKeller said:
on a side note, i've never seen a pic of juggernaught...without his kkk outfit on and jammin' to some aryan metal, that is...

sounds like you're trying to redirect attention sugar....i've posted my pic many times..actually about a day or so ago.

GeeKCola said:
juggernaught and mav have got to be the most stupid fucks on this forum..

even orbital has a edge on these two.
ph33r has come close, but yeah...juggz has an uncanny ability to think he knows about shit he's actually clueless about, but mav really takes the cake (no pun intended)

HelenKeller said:
i've posted many before, but watever...here's the only one i have online while having teh lovely flu.

sick_hk.jpg

commence fapping :p

:ROFL: THATS YOU???

you need to keep the dumb redneck comments to a minum deliverance boy...looking straight out of kentucky.

i bet you drive a pickup dont you

JuggerNaught said:
sounds like you're trying to redirect attention sugar....i've posted my pic many times..actually about a day or so ago.
how fucking stupid are you? i just posted my pic IN THIS VERY THREAD

JuggerNaught said:
:ROFL: THATS YOU???

you need to keep the dumb redneck comments to a minum deliverance boy...looking straight out of kentucky.

i bet you drive a pickup dont you
california, and no...a toyota camry. unlike you, i don't need to drive a vehicle that has a custom compartment for your kkk hood and lynching ropes.

Back