[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

captain tele is the master of making long emo posts where he doesn't actually say anything

it's an impressive skill that i assume he learned working for the govt

cael still trying to say something for first time

but still isn't there yet

with enough blackpeople support and rage we might just get there today

all that typing, gotta look busy somehow

it helps to keep the self-loathing at bay

i am not sure if it is more ironic when i do it

serveimage

or statist supplicants do it

Hey gang here’s a bunch of badly photoshopped text over an image talking about a face palm worthy liberal act isn’t America shit now

#content

another rambling post that doesnt really say much from captain tele

this guy is like a shit posting automaton

you can tell havax looks up to this goon because hes taken to the screencaps since he never really post much himself other than how hes surrounded by spics in shithole bexar county or that obama ruined his entire life

loooool

Last edited:
maybe we let tehvul talk and u guys finally cut government spending to welfare adn hurt him and trumps golf games

LMAO

that will teach fiscal conservatives for sure

maybe shut down entire worthless government for months to do it

ohhhhh noes

i will, thanks.

and i wish you would stop being the bitter asshole shit poster you are just to ruin tw, but i guess that would be too much to ask.

guy keeping his own life and family together so well

might as well spread the holiday joy i suppose

this is what winning looks like

Hey gang here’s a bunch of badly photoshopped text over an image talking about a face palm worthy liberal act isn’t America shit now

#content

then gtfo out of the MAGA thread

go create crybaby only thread like Anubis does every time he makes one

this isn't your personal blog as you love to reiterate all the time ztir

let me ask u never trumper guys a question.

what's more pathetic? posting news/youtube/images/twitter content about the thread title in a forum you frequent, or constantly trolling/posting useless angry posts after every single one of them on every page in a thread about a guy you hate?

real mad

life losers brigaged for more government everywhere and all the time mad at government workers again

maybe call me baby killer again if i am lucky

serveimage

poor orphans need more parental supervision in nanny state

but sure hate daddy figures who tell them about bedtime and not eating dessert before dinner

it tough to be a man child these days

remember the stranger things 2 thread that stayed on topic and wasnt derailed by cpt cuck and crew spamming screencaps and going off about liberal lunacy

remember the stranger things 2 thread that stayed on topic and wasnt derailed by cpt cuck and crew spamming screencaps and going off about liberal lunacy

speaking of parent of the year

serveimage

go back to that thread and cry about politics u fuckin spasm

not in here

this is like crying about books at library

you are in wrong room

Back