[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

ScoobyCuck, just cut defense spending in half then you have money for American citizens instead of being World Police. Simple.

ah another shitty foreigner whining about Trump and the US...you must be friends with plagu3 and arsin.
It would also be simple enough to stop supporting 95% of the counties in the world as well. People bitch about military spending until a few dirt farming religious fanatics fly something under the radar and do something major. Then its "oh why didn't we see it boohoo"

Please, feel free to keep frothing at the mouth. No one gives a shit

this is why nobody can take you seriously

Why would I want you alt right cucks respecting me? You do nothing but ramble nonsensically in every thread and edit your posts within seconds of posting them to add more rambling. All of your responses to people who are countering you are fake news links, fake twitter account tweet embeds, and inane ramblings of a lunatic. You literally have zero redeeming qualities.

looks like everyone in the FBI were trying to cover it up, emails saying they need to find out who talked and make an example of him.

for breaching security protocol... it was a member of the phoenix PD on security detail not some random joe.

heads should roll, and investigations should re-open.

I skimmed through it and there is nothing all that scandalous there. They are worried about why/how the information got out because it was a security breach, not because the optics were bad. At the end a reporter's email is in there asking about how lynch/clinton knew they were at the same place, but there is no response from the FBI.

Why would I want you alt right cucks respecting me? You do nothing but ramble nonsensically in every thread and edit your posts within seconds of posting them to add more rambling. All of your responses to people who are countering you are fake news links, fake twitter account tweet embeds, and inane ramblings of a lunatic. You literally have zero redeeming qualities.

I didn't realize Pennsylvania was foreign soil but sure ok whatever you say. Please seek therapy. Your family must be concerned about your well being.

Is that your official medical diagnosis as a doctor?

Seeing how you're evaluating peoples mind state as a Psychiatrist.

At what medical facility do you practice at in Pennsylvania?

I didn't realize Pennsylvania was foreign soil but sure ok whatever you say. Please seek therapy. Your family must be concerned about your well being.

:lol:

my bad I didnt realize dutch had a cousin in Penn. It was an honest mistake. Usually when I see people whine as hard as you do with unintelligible remarks I figure they are planted in another country.

I don't think anything in his post was "unintelligible", yet it seems that years of hard boozing might've fried your brain.

why should you care?

because without low iq POC people u made a stab at

without effeminate low t sissies and the highly emasculated

without the cucks and dildo flingers

nobody else could possibly begin to take you seriously on TW

i mean there is nobody else left besides females..........

and there are not a lot of them reading your comments

and if they did they would be calling u an arrogant little pussy with less than no following or appeal

so maybe u should work on appealing to your wider audience (other than absent)

the ultimate in what you think u are fighting against in here :lol:

I don't think anything in his post was "unintelligible", yet it seems that years of hard boozing might've fried your brain.

speaking of the cucks and cucked

he came here like dranged flipped on his international batshit signal

24067942_1677487372273234_1799490046722349264_n.jpg

23795518_1668576213164350_5165521923757497741_n.jpg

subscribed by (((their))) audience

and i agree that podesta's bozos wash po is the ultimate in fake news btw

Last edited:

more double speak bullshit afaik, fuck the republicans

these dickheads need to cut spending, especially social programs (by at least $1 trillion /year), and drop taxes down; if you want true equality, everyone has skin in the game and pays one rate, like 15 - 20%, regardless of income

think about it, gvt is the one who came up with redistributive policies putting us where we are now

SS how much are you over $90k/yr, or are you another jarhead that went through four years of military service while getting rush Limbaugh piped into your barracks

Edit- and what percentage of households do you think earn below $30k/yr and do you think any industry owes retraining job skills due to outsourcing for profit?

Last edited:
more double speak bullshit afaik, fuck the republicans

these dickheads need to cut spending, especially social programs (by at least $1 trillion /year), and drop taxes down; if you want true equality, everyone has skin in the game and pays one rate, like 15 - 20%, regardless of income

think about it, gvt is the one who came up with redistributive policies putting us where we are now

absolutely

none of this means anything if we can't stop spending far more than what we make even during the absolute best of times and economic growth

but i thinks that has always been the plan tbh

DP712g-VQAAAPS4.jpg

be it muslims, africans, or mexicas does not matter anymore

to bankrupt us on all fronts

Mapping The United States Of Welfare | Zero Hedge

20171130_welfare_0.jpg

to use the ultimate Hegelian dialectic to justify further importation, further spying, further gubmt growth, further war (both abroad and domestically) until we hit the end of whatever sick experiment we have been tossed into the middle of......that has no choice but to end abruptly and badly along the debt course we are on

SS how much are you over $90k/yr, or are you another jarhead that went through four years of military service while getting rush Limbaugh piped into your barracks

Edit- and what percentage of households do you think earn below $30k/yr and do you think any industry owes retraining job skills due to outsourcing for profit?

before these tax cuts people who made under 20k (without kids) paid next to nothing in federal income taxes

after these tax cuts the individual stadard deduction will have doubled and the same will be said for people up and over 30k

so you have nothing to worry about........because you will still owe nothing

which i know upsets you because not paying isn't good enough........you need and demand more of others money back in order for you to ever get ahead in this life

stop mooching slappy

nobody likes a lazy sleeping mexican who complains about jarheads but can't do a situp

can't even push himself up

move to a bigger welfare state (map above) if you want to be carried

Last edited:
for breaching security protocol... it was a member of the phoenix PD on security detail not some random joe.

I skimmed through it and there is nothing all that scandalous there. They are worried about why/how the information got out because it was a security breach, not because the optics were bad. At the end a reporter's email is in there asking about how lynch/clinton knew they were at the same place, but there is no response from the FBI.

so it was coordinated by Clinton and lynch, and they ordered the FBI to not allow pictures or video. seems like they were trying to hide something, don't you think?

you seriously don't believe the "optics" of the husband of a person under fbi investigation and the AG meeting secretly on a tarmac a few weeks before the announced resolution of her investigation was bad?

:rofl:

Last edited:
The chimpout will reach 9000 when the stock market crashes. It already feels like the supply of food to stores is reaching a breaking point of just barely able to keep up with consumption, one tiny hiccup and the whole thing is going to turn into night of the living dead.

No. The stock market will continue breaking records for 7 years. We are in a Shemitah and Jubilee year according to the Jewish calendar at the 4000 year Tetrahd between 7 year eclipses and in fulfillment of a magnitude of biblical prophecies. I would worry about what happens after 2024 though.

one rate for all; everyone needs to pay their fair share, regardless of income

social services cut to the bone -a 'bridge the gap' measure is acceptable for up to 3 months, after that nothing. dont mind a helping hand up but wont finance a way of life

nobody owes anyone anything; everyone deserves opportunity to forge their own destiny; less gvt = more opportunity

if you dont agree with that, youre a greedy, selfish piece of shit

:sunny:

so it was coordinated by Clinton and lynch, and they ordered the FBI to not allow pictures or video. seems like they were trying to hide something, don't you think?

this might be how weird shit like that works when you have important people meeting off the cuff like that. I don't know how that stuff is normally handled.

you seriously don't believe the "optics" of the husband of a person under fbi investigation and the AG meeting secretly on a tarmac a few weeks before the announced resolution of her investigation was bad?

:rofl:

I did not say that. I said that the FBI was worried about the leak because of the protocol breach, not the optics. The conversation itself was obviously shady as shit, but there wasn't some scramble by the FBI to cover it up, there was just a reaction to details of the meeting becoming public.

I just don't think this is any massive revelation. And I don't think I'm wrong, because otherwise the FBI wouldn't have released it.

Back