[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

lol cnn fake news with their new ad

and their new logo

FwKwf2V.jpg

:lol:

if I had 730k/yr bullet in the eyes I do not think eye would need it

:rofl:

That's not the point. Since you're 'Clu'less, hint: property rights and theft.

outsourcers are believers in redistributing jobs I figure now it's their turn. you are a tool

Do you think that having one of the highest corporate tax rates [ref: US] influences this decision?

Why do you think trillions in capital are off shore... what could be that reason?

I know, I know, inconvenient questions that tear down your redistribution premise are not to be answered. It would take some backbone and the ability to have an open mind to do otherwise.

:)

no, i got what he was trying to say

which is that no one can have any opinion on what's done with other people's money

unless it's used for the things he thinks should happen

edit: it's also a logical fallacy, like saying that someone can't have an opinion on something unless he is an expert in that something--but worse, because i was referring to someone who would be included in whatever that something is

Last edited:
Yep. We share services cost, limited social programs that either trade work for welfare or something.. We share defense and the cost of a limited a government.

No more bullshit like bully education. Fuck that shit. Teach your kids to stand up and fight wrong. Go punch that little fucker in the mouth.

We will save millions and instead of years to get it to sink into Johnny Asshole or Sally Cunt's brain that treating people bad is wrong... they will learn it in 2 seconds when they get their ass kicked.

Now your child knows how to distinguish right from wrong and to measure the response.

Pow, millions.. and that is one little thing.

BUT IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY

i mean, i'm totally okay if you disagree how much should be collected in taxes and what should be done with the money

i just think you're an idiot for saying that people, especially those "with money", can't have an opinion [different than yours] about those things

No.. what is left is not your money. You can't just tax it for the sake of spreading it around.

What is left of what? Do you mean other people's money? If that's what you mean, then it would be hypocritical of you to think that you (or anyone) should have any say over how much anyone is taxed or what is done with any tax money.

I'm having a hard time understanding why you think that it's okay for you to think one way but absolutely absurd for anyone to think differently. You can try to deny you don't think it's absurd, but any time someone has a differing opinion, you immediately accuse him of jealousy.

Dude. You pay the amount of tax that is fair. The fair amount reflects the minimal cost to provide required safety services, defense, cost of gov... blah fucking blah.

The rest is none of the governments business..

Doesn't matter that you tried and failed to be rich or whatever the fuck you think successful people are. Too fucking bad. You suck. You don't get a cut. Deal with it.

Supertrap senile ramble post

He's the next icfire slowly spiraling and doesn't even have self awareness

Spend weekends outside his room and off TW because his family insists. Spends weekdays spending other people's cash and posting on TW.

Nice career

Dude. You pay the amount of tax that is fair. The fair amount reflects the minimal cost to provide required safety services, defense, cost of gov... blah fucking blah.

The rest is none of the governments business..

Doesn't matter that you tried and failed to be rich or whatever the fuck you think successful people are. Too fucking bad. You suck. You don't get a cut. Deal with it.

Who decides what is fair? The people do. If the majority of the people in society thinks it is fair to give poorer people a break, then that's what fair becomes. You do agree that fair is not the same as equal, right? Again, minimal costs to provide required services is subjective.

I make more money than you do, and my wife and I probably make more than you and your wife. If not, I'm assuming it would be close. Not only do we tithe, but also we give away a large percentage of our money to charities/those in need. I don't expect everyone to do that, but I DO think that people with higher incomes (which would include myself) should pay higher tax rates than those with lower incomes. I wouldn't be getting any of the money, as you can't help but claim--I'm in one of the groups of people who should (and can afford to) pay more taxes.

I wonder if you really make what you claim you do, or if you live in an area where $100k is like $40k, because I can buy anything I, personally, want anytime without a second thought, and yet I'm still able to give away a large percentage of what I earn, without sacrificing the quality of my life.

Back