Looking for a new game 'like Tribes to play?

If it's .vl2
A .vl2 is always referenced with the modpath (base, Classic, etc.) as root. You can make a "custom" directory and put all your skins .vl2 files in it.

Placing them in a subdirectory insures that they get loaded after the ones in the root so you don't have issues with some custom textures not overriding the default ones. They're easier to organize and backup that way too.

A .vl2 is always referenced with the modpath (base, Classic, etc.) as root. You can make a "custom" directory and put all your skins .vl2 files in it.

Placing them in a subdirectory insures that they get loaded after the ones in the root so you don't have issues with some custom textures not overriding the default ones. They're easier to organize and backup that way too.

awesome info dude thanks alot for this!

are there any T1 servers up?

i keep getting no server check ypour internet connection.

I am running vista x64 and have added server files to my config but no go. done what the websites say but cant get any connection

cant find any active servers.

I am so sad:(

So im not very computer literate, but i installed t2.downloaded the master patch extracted it in my t2 folder and opened the game up with the t2 online alternate master server. i get into game in lan mod, go to servers and none come up? any suggestions as to why?

Back