A collection of all Shifter Mod Variants...

hey thanks for this man. really good stuff here. i use to play some pubs in this mod with [FU!] the bomb way back when. ill give this a look. :)

neat hey what was shifter they used on homelan servers and why did everyone hate it

it was different custom versions that changed over the years, the early DMM servers were v1.

HomeLAN was shitty only because DMM was comparatively really cool and laid back and than all of sudden we had all these strict rules for how we were supposed to admin the servers and how we were allowed to interact with the community and each other. Then they expanded and expanded this dumb HomeLAN fed thing with new servers and members until it all exploded because it was a retarded dotcom era business plan.

Last edited:
ya im only pretending i wasnt a preteen in the homelan alliance

i was also in some lame shifter X clan called the syndicate and i remember some v1g or k players taunting us and challenging us to matches on their servers telling us our shifter sucked

yea the maxogc guys were crazy about their versions. they had a lot of beef with the TG guys too. cool people when it came to hosting tribes servers though. they put up a couple for me back in the day.

and yea i was not that good back then orange. i mostly played ren / base anyways, i just used the fu! tag when i was playing shifter. all the cool kids back then had a clan for each mod.

Last edited:
Back