What forum are we going to move to when TW dies?

i think rtcll

4 some reason i associate rtcll darpiece and that dude gavinxxx or someshit all together

think they r friends in real life or some such

fuckin fagits

i think rtcll

4 some reason i associate rtcll darpiece and that dude gavinxxx or someshit all together

think they r friends in real life or some such

fuckin fagits

yep that clique of fags was real bad at one point but dp didnt go full member ever i think he just does his own thing generally

it was ribs rtcll gavin and those other ppl tho that were mind numingly faggy

i forget wat tpk used to describe terra force but it was like that

ya that
is j
u

s

t

LT mod for ren

ren is way different in higher numbers much like base vs LT but still good

shifter is good exciting ctf at 1v1-8v8 cuz of the spawn favs

rest of the mods i dont think really came close to those 3 as far as competition goes

I am one of the few that get paid while making hateful post hueheu and I not full of hate I just have nothing better to say so I just call u all idiots

But I love u all maybe I share a picture of my Ethiopian bodybuilder frame

maybe in the mod you played (renegades)

The most "elite" players were still playing LT

you are on TPK level where u believe the most elite players were the people that played for 3-4 and not 7-8 years?

LT pretty much came out after the elite players left, and yes, those that still played were elite and yes they did play LT. in fact, ren even went from armor to LT around that same time...... about 3-4 months after base players went to LT instead of armor.

LT is much more simple than armor, and if you think otherwise, well you just prove my point even more.
oh and I dont even need to bring up the old base vs ren matches.
spoiler alert: ren beat base players in both mods :p

and yes, the top 10% of the elite players quit playing after only a couple years and moved on to other games, myself included. This is still my most favorite pc game of all-time though, which is why i still play.

btw, i didnt just play ren. i was whooping yall asses in base/lt/rabbit/arena, you just didnt know who i was ;)

Lol puc was decent but he seems to be on TPK level of delusional. Seeing as u never even played competitive LT, u seem to be oh-so knowledgable of the skill level at the time. Very cute. Whatever helps you sleep at night my dood.

Back