What forum are we going to move to when TW dies?

dare r we ever goin 2 be able to take over r/r/tribes and take it back from that tribe asperg fxious aka evolvom? fuk that guy really

idk i think he realized censoring t1 stuff is real bad + his forum is dead so he more relaxed now

i think i have paranoia drug trip anyway but some ppl told me some interesting thing in last few day and i tihnk google gonna reivent tribes

im out like meph dispersed bye 4ever

idk i think he realized censoring t1 stuff is real bad + his forum is dead so he more relaxed now

i think i have paranoia drug trip anyway but some ppl told me some interesting thing in last few day and i tihnk google gonna reivent tribes

Wats w/ google?

idk i just see a few pro tribe players somehow also have jobs there with gaming and esports appear suddenly

?

How can a game be dead if it still has an active competitive ladder

you cant die and come back, this aint left 4 dead

sure OGL died in that time, but TWL was alive and well.

Active, sure - competitive, well thats laughable. About 90% of the elite players stopped playing around that time.

Tribes still lives! ;)

i always think Fixious is Capt.Fixit the old tribes1 pub turret monkey

dat dood loved to fix shit

i always think Fixious is Capt.Fixit the old tribes1 pub turret monkey

dat dood loved to fix shit

Ha, nope. But I did enjoy repairing and deploying stuff in PUGs (except Rollercoaster...:cry:). Sorta hope that stuff comes back to Tribes / Midair but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm out of town plz wait to kill tribe when I'm back

Ha, nope. But I did enjoy repairing and deploying stuff in PUGs (except Rollercoaster...:cry:). Sorta hope that stuff comes back to Tribes / Midair but I'm not holding my breath.

a lot of people in game have been wanting to do pu too. maybe we set one up soon.

if ppl were able to mod a shifter mod into midair that was very similar to t1 itd be great but there will never be that strategic base defense take down game its gonna be all about flag play not autist things i like like press f key 50x to deploy 50 forcefields

Back