i think all servers should run base past 7v7

i never seen alarik use disc

but he cg like a fuckin scumbay so i do not respect

i really want 2 try and cg one of these day but i actually feel dirty if i do

is that weird

i will go disc only 4 u henceforth

and the only plugins i use are unhappyjump, netset, damageflash, and transchat. its not like we touch eachother much nemore dwayne but i understand why you'd feel the way u do

Last edited:
i seen demos. elixer was fuckin awesome. 5150 even in my modding day was the clan to recognise. i see IE i know they was 1 of the best. it is truely a shame but nothing i can do

many tribe legend

tribe great game

long live tribe

read.gif

3libra it is good u have tribe spirit

visit demo archive to see great matches - maybe someone should have ratings for the matches, that would be sweet.

yea they should rate the demos in description in order to watch. that would help me see the good. right now i have to radomly pick tribers i d0ont even know haha

tribe history fact

elixir was in a newb clan name }zQ{ along iwth acrophobia - they were nothing, scumbays that didnt evne join TWL.

one day i am in tribe server all alone, and elixir}zQ{ joins, we are playing SHLT. He is O i am D, and he shoot great grenades that knock me off. I tell him hes a good player, we become friend and i ask him 2 join key playas. this is where elixir develop his talent and become one of the best 2 ever grace the game. true story.

how long it take him 2 graduate 2good university school of disc & big play?

3libra: like i said i recommend elixir and dutch demos over every other demo posted

how long it take him 2 graduate 2good university school of disc & big play?

3libra: like i said i recommend elixir and dutch demos over every other demo posted

roger that ;). i have already seen those. i stay up till 4 or 5 am watching demos maybe 3 days out of the week. so after those i just randomly pick since i know no better. oh and i have recent tribers send me demos to explore also

elixir play t2 now cuz he like competition

he also not like 2 play with netset handicap fags like sleepy/alarik/mavi and he throw dare in2 chain group as well

dont get wrong impression tho

gene have very nasty cg 2

he overall big old dog

see this is snake type comments

u think i care that lix tell me i am better with chain that disk like this gonna hurt my feeling

really it only show how much of snake u r

lix my good bud i have not used chaingun in a year and there r plenty of ppl that have seen me land some great ma's when i am not rusty

tribe is about friend and have fun

i understand this and this is y i king i am nice guy i forgive and forget

Back