Death Punch Studios filling positions.

With all the coding talent on TW, why do so many projects fail?

because every project lacks that rare secret ingedient called love... and its especially difficult to put love into a project thats attempting to clone a 12 year old game

its also why most commercial games fail... but at least they have the contractual obligations to see projects to completion, whether theyre uninspired abortions or not.

why would I pay 20$ to play a mod that I can play for free? How do we know that you wont run off with the money and take all the credit? How about getting a team together to finish 1.4? How about 1.50? dynamic lighting/bloom? It does support plug-ins.

How about getting a team together and recode T1 renengaids without faves or the gay turret stacking? You should actually remake annihilation, at least more people will play it than renegades. Also I think that we're only bieng assholes becuase we're miserable with our own lives, so we escape to an alternate reality to get away from hectic lives.

Loathsome basement dwellers...:ctrlk:

because every project lacks that rare secret ingedient called love... and its especially difficult to put love into a project thats attempting to clone a 12 year old game

its also why most commercial games fail... but at least they have the contractual obligations to see projects to completion, whether theyre uninspired abortions or not.

Thank you for your thorough and informative answer.

why would I pay 20$ to play a mod that I can play for free? How do we know that you wont run off with the money and take all the credit? How about getting a team together to finish 1.4? How about 1.50? dynamic lighting/bloom? It does support plug-ins.

How about getting a team together and recode T1 renengaids without faves or the gay turret stacking? You should actually remake annihilation, at least more people will play it than renegades. Also I think that we're only bieng assholes becuase we're miserable with our own lives, so we escape to an alternate reality to get away from hectic lives.

Loathsome basement dwellers...:ctrlk:

who play anni? anni is not tribes.i think dead tacos mod was more tribes than that. you should quit playin t1.

who play anni? anni is not tribes.i think dead tacos mod was more tribes than that. you should quit playin t1.

I play all mods, I won't limit myself to only one mod. So essentially I do play tribes. I'm not gonna go as far as to say that mods suck or what ever becuase I can honestly say that mods are my step from the boring. I look at base as a beer, I look at ren as liquor, I look at arghs as weed, and anni as coke. Then theres ultra ren thats the fuckin rock, and I'm the charlie sheen. I hope to see you rage quitting soon

Last edited:
obviously he's had several million dollar investment offers and is not allowed to speak about the details. Probably also got some of the best programmers in the biz.

This game will be the next Halo.

Back