Looking for a new game 'like Tribes to play?

Fucking is cool...

But I'd rather fuck this:
gm_l1.jpg

BitRaiser said:
Fucking is cool...

But I'd rather fuck this:
gm_l1.jpg

Now im horny, i was trying not to masturbate today but you had to go and fucking ruin it. Im gonna go produce some man yogurt now.

Fastsupra said:
I think we should flood all popular game forums like IGN and Gamespot and post in all VU game forums (S.W.A.T.4 for ex.) how we got screwed and they will too, if they buy a VU game. Those bastards strung us along for months!! Fuck them. If they screw their customers, potential customers should know what they're getting into before they buy! Customers should come first even if you have to eat a little dough. Too many companies are quick to drop something if it isn't a hit. I'm sure they don't want it advertised that they screw their customers, so let's tell the next VU victims what's gonna happen to them if their game doesn't sell 1,000,000 in the first week.

I'll try to resist my childish jagoff impulses of responding with a
"Waaa fukn Waaa"
or spamming this underutilized emoticon --> :boohoo:
or spamming this underutilized emoticon --> :baby:

But really from reading around here, that would not be fair to you guys.
VUG (http://www.pseudodictionary.com/word.php?id=22287 )
did Do a ROYAL ASS REAMING of elephantis proportions. So your
gripe ain't a gripe, but a well deserved bitchin.

Still ...

keep in mind that VUG is actually made up of human beings that have to eat, shit and make babies, like you and me. It's not just a monolithic monstrous corp, there are real honest-to-god humans there, nad you could damage the livelihoods of people whose only guilt is by association. :eek:

Seriously! there are real people there, a few for sure! :huh:

I just read that T:V sold 43k copies - fukn peanuts.
I just can't believe these guys would release a new game
at the same time as Doom3, that was a MONUMENTALLY stupid decision.

Can joo say Doomed?

Last edited:
SWAT 4???

Is it going to be just as horrible a disaster as T:V?

Myself, I couldn't stand the demo, nor can I understand anyone wanting to play SWAT 4 instead of Counterstrike.

With all the problems riddled with the T:V engine, and constant cheats available, why would anyone play SWAT 4?

Myself, I couldn't stand the demo, nor can I understand anyone wanting to play SWAT 4 instead of Counterstrike.

I dunno, is it anything like rainbow 6?

Some people enjoy a slower, more tactical game than CS.

there is a following around it being a particular type of tactical game. appaerntly these are people that perfer swats nature of tactical play over a less tactical game like cs.

It will be an exact replica of T:V. Compiler is still broken and I'm sure a host of other technical problems, same review scores, same publisher/dev relationship and most likely will not draw that many new players.

To be honest, I enjoyed the demo. I like a lot of the features... The interface is fairly tights, the voice acting is good, the mechanics work well, weapons feel believable, the enviroment was well made.

HOWEVER, I don't see me buying it.
Not from VUG anyway. If it's released via Steam or some ofther downloading service, then *maybe*. As long as I can feel that my gaming dollars aren't going back into VUGs pockets, I'll judge per game and play what I like.

swat 4 will probably be an avrage success.
For me the game has lost some of the grace that made Swat3 so wonderful, and have been somewhat dumbed down. It is still a pretty decent game and if they get punkbuster and fix the glitches and bugs, i can definitly see it moving in on the online community.

But no, i dont think itll be a hit.

Pachacutec said:
there is a following around it being a particular type of tactical game. appaerntly these are people that perfer swats nature of tactical play over a less tactical game like cs.

cs coiuld be tactical if played by two teams who actually used tactics..

I would like to see a cs game played like that. I think it would be great. Need more office like levels though.

Fatman said:
cs coiuld be tactical if played by two teams who actually used tactics..

I would like to see a cs game played like that. I think it would be great. Need more office like levels though.

uh, tactics dont exist at all in cs.

that game consists of twelve year olds calling each other racist slurs, nm that its a 6 year old game

Back