I'm tired. I need a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
VGB Thrax; in the few months we had a chance to interact with you, you proved to be a worthy advisary and director of the Tribes franchise. At your next job interview, just tell them you're Tribalwar Approved®.

On a lighter note, does anyone find it humorous that the same day Thrax posts this, Valve annouces they're sending a HL2 release candidate to VUGames and Leisure Suit Larry went gold(with T:V not far behind). What exactly have you been up to, Thrax?;)

I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave.. :browsmile

You've done the community a great service Thrax, thanks for all of your hard work and patience. Don't be a stranger, I know I'm not the only one who enjoys your presence here, and it'd be great to keep up with what you're working on next.

:cheers:

Thrax, I just wanted to say "thank you" on behalf of CkB for your work on this project and your commitment to the Tribes franchise. Playing the Vengeance open beta, many of our members agree that not only is this game this best thing since the original Tribes, but has possibly surpassed it (A full release and quality support will determine that, of course).

Either way, the game has come a long way and really delivers on the Tribes promise of large scale, fast paced, team oriented multiplayer action. I hope that you enjoy it enough to play it, becase we're definitely going to.

Good luck in whatever you choose to do next (and let us know if you need a reacharound)!

- Cowboy

I am very curious on your replacement. Is he an employee of Vivendi?

I am very dishearted by the news that Menzo will be one of our links. He has shown just a blatant disreguard to anything we throw at him. I asked him politely in the epic thread about the box art for an answer an he not only ignored me but everyone here...all I asked was for more information and if he couldn't give it to let us know.

You and Marweas listened to us and connected with us. We have yet to see anyone else involved in the Tribes franchise give a shazbot about us. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to the franchise. It is greatly appreciated.

Please let the new guy know he needs to post on here so we can pick his brain also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back