I'm tired. I need a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread sure filled up fast, if my power hadn't been out for 20 hours I probably could have posted sooner.

Well Thrax, it's been great fun posting with yah, hope to see you on still as well as on T3.org. If you can't land a job with VU then you can always go to EA! :p

Thanks for all your hard work, sorry about the situation.

I effing hate VUG. effing closing doors on one of the strongest game development brands of all time. They dont know shazbot.

Two hundred and forty fifth!

Thanks for the hard work Thrax. It was nice seeing a game I was excited about being developed by someone who's a part of the community. Maybe it's because Tribes is the only gaming series that I've ever truly loved, but your and Marweas' participation here on Tribalwar always felt special. T:V came out great.

As a side note, I hate how the corporate world is taking over the gaming industry. Ten, or even five years ago, this wouldn't be an issue.

I f'ing knew this was coming and it sucks. I applaud your efforts in keeping Tribes alive Thrax, you are truly a King among nerds.

Best of luck to you in your future endeavors, was a pleasure and honor working with you on T2 re-release.

Trajan said:
Speaking for the 2845 project crew and the Starsiege community at large, I'd like to extend a heartfelt "thank you" to both Chris and Alex. Without you two, our project wouldn't exist. Your vision will be missed.
Oh that's crap and you know it. If T:V didn't exist you guys would have made the same game, called it "StarBlockade 2845", or GalaxySiege (catchy, no?) and we'd all still be looking forward to it. You might not have been in so many magazines though. ;)

FishStix said:
why did it close, thats what i mean.
VU Games lost a lot of money over the past six quarters. The executive team had two choices, close Sierra and the other external dev sites like Papyrus and Impressions, or close the LA office. They work at the LA office. Sierra got the axe. Just the way corporations work, no blame to be placed really.

Ropponmatsu said:
Thread sure filled up fast, if my power hadn't been out for 20 hours I probably could have posted sooner.

Well Thrax, it's been great fun posting with yah, hope to see you on still as well as on T3.org. If you can't land a job with VU then you can always go to EA! :p
Hurricane? If so, I hope everything is OK.

Wow, just... wow. Thanks a lot Thrax, you've really outdone yourself with this one. Thank you very much for your part in what is sure to be a quality product.

Best wishes in your future endeavors.

Thanks for helping get T:V out to us, Thrax, you and Alex deserve all the credit for letting the Tribes franchise live on.

Kudos, thanks, and good luck in the future.

Thx4All, Thrax. I hope we'll keep you as a member of the community. Then at least not all is lost :)

Good job you did.

Wtf.
I just got linked to this :(

Good luck man.
It's sad, I never got to ridicule your picture :(

I don't think we'll ever see someone patronizing his target audience quite like you did. Well, I guess you can keep on patronizing and annoying people, but it won't have quite the same impact :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back