Tuning changes for 05, open beta

breeze said:
i dont know if anyone has said this already cuz i havent read the whole 12 pages but i have an idea for flag grappling. how about you cannot grab the flag with the grappler when the flag is on the stand, but once its off it is free to grapple.
That's exactly how it works now.

neiltc13 said:
A date for it would be lovely.

If they are sticking with the August for open beta, and if they release it on a weekday, I'd expect Fileplanet beta on Monday/Tuesday, and open beta a week after that. I'd think it unlikely that the fp beta would be released today.

(if, if, if)

KineticPoet said:
I look forward to one last round of tuning based on your open beta feedback.

I loved everything you said but that. I hope one round is enough. You may as well have called it a demo.

And thanks for the v-chat.

Last edited:
with the removal of flag grappling (thank you!), would adding flag disking back in be a consideration? or perhaps the ability to throw the flag and disc it in mid-air, or mid-air flag shots in general? adding a new tactic and dimension in the game play ....

*Dutch* said:
flag discing would be incredibly stupid

sorry for thinking that the flag is a object in game and therefore "should" be movable ... now, if a flag is dropped, it stuck in one local until touched again ... what is it super heavy and magnetized in it's dropped location?

being able to "move" the flag around is a tactic .... get with it ....

Back