News: TribalWar Vengeance Movie

What the fudge is with the flag icon being on screen even when you can't see the flag? That's one of the worst things from T2. I thought they said they wouldn't have it. fudgeing lame.

RegisteredFruit said:
What the fudge is with the flag icon being on screen even when you can't see the flag? That's one of the worst things from T2. I thought they said they wouldn't have it. fudgeing lame.

Yeah I meant to add that into my post but I was thinking about the other crap too much. I motherfugging HATE that flag icon. HATEEEEEE. I cannot put into words how much I think that attribute should not be in the game.

Nicodemus said:
Yeah I meant to add that into my post but I was thinking about the other crap too much. I motherfugging HATE that flag icon. HATEEEEEE. I cannot put into words how much I think that attribute should not be in the game.
The fact that they even considered putting a flag icon in, let alone have it in the game is enough to kill my respect for the dev team. We don't need built in happy flag... it dumbs the game down. fudge

RegisteredFruit said:
The fact that they even considered putting a flag icon in, let alone have it in the game is enough to kill my respect for the dev team. We don't need built in happy flag... it dumbs the game down. fudge

Thank GOD your opinion doesnt count.

200 meg, holy sh!t...that's a big file for a man like myself who rarely downloads any single movie any larger than 10-20 MB.

I should burn this f*cker to CD to make myself feel less guilty about filling up my HD that much (I still have, like, 20 gig free, but it's the principle of the thing to me).

Please guys... Just stop complaining about the Spinfuser speed being slow. They know about it and they have 5 months to fix it.

Looks ok. Speed looks soupy to me still, but maybe col just sucks at skiing and getting in position like he apparently does at aiming most of the weapons ;)

Still not gonna make up my mind till i get my grubby little hands on it

overall, i think it looks pretty good. the trails remind me too much of ut2k4, of which i'm not a big fan. the disk looked as slow as if not slower than the mortar, which blows. and i agree about the flag icon. why? is this game for 8 year olds?

regardless, i don't really care if what comes out of the box sucks. the great thing about this game is that the engine rocks so the community should be able to make what they want of it.

That was an awesome video. I like it becuase unlike the trailerswhich switch the view points every 2 seconds, you actualy get a good glimpse of how the gameplay is. The colussium map looks like fun and a change from other maps becuase of it being verticle-based. I also noticed you got a glimpse of the turret and the newest inv screen(which looks awesome by the way). nice vid colosus, and cool Okenfold song too, I don't even like elctronica but i respect that guy, hes good.

Back