The History of Late-Gen LT(2005-Present)

proj has a lot of insecurity since I win t2 game many time and fire win ta game vs him

nothing 2 lean on I suppose

he still trying 2 convince ppl I was bad at t2 on twl t2 forum 2 year after I stop playing

u guys never came close to beating us in any capacity lol

u played one good team (snh) and a bunch of basement dwellers and lost to the only good offense you've ever played against, with 0 stops in 2 maps. That's beyond bad. That's not randomly getting 0 stops, that's shit tier ld play any way u slice it

that because tribe 2 ld is really complicated and you are not a vry smart guy and it goes way over ur head. spinning around on flagstand does not work against good team. if ur smarter maybe u would realize that u r playing position in a fundamentally poor way

but u dont cause ur a dumb t1 player where every game is a basic repetitive decision tree

i kicked ur ass in tribe ascend & i only played like 10 hours of it over the course of 3 months

o also th e same happened in tribe 2

i was on **all star fuking #1 teams ** without playing it @ all & u were some no namer

0wned

slow as shit player movement, weak jets, retardedly easy cg and laser rifle, gimped disc, nades, and plasma.

quiz time, am i talking about TA or T2

slow as shit player movement, weak jets, retardedly easy cg and laser rifle, gimped disc, nades, and plasma.

quiz time, am i talking about TA or T2
that doesn't make sense for either

player movement in t1/t2 roughly the same, disc is stronger in t2, nades are better in t2, the difference in cg skill and laser rifle skill is prty vast too

maybe ur just a newb

that doesn't make sense for either

player movement in t1/t2 roughly the same, disc is stronger in t2, nades are better in t2, the difference in cg skill and laser rifle skill is prty vast too

maybe ur just a newb

75% disc inheritance...and this is stronger? pure garbage disc in t2 no question, how do you even argue for such an arbitrary value.

nades are "better" how? they are nerfed significantly in t2, probably out of necessity due to the weak ass jets and slower average move speed.

and then the cg...lol, but t1 players are bad and t2 players realskillz

gg

u guys never came close to beating us in any capacity lol

u played one good team (snh) and a bunch of basement dwellers and lost to the only good offense you've ever played against, with 0 stops in 2 maps. That's beyond bad. That's not randomly getting 0 stops, that's shit tier ld play any way u slice it

that because tribe 2 ld is really complicated and you are not a vry smart guy and it goes way over ur head. spinning around on flagstand does not work against good team. if ur smarter maybe u would realize that u r playing position in a fundamentally poor way

but u dont cause ur a dumb t1 player where every game is a basic repetitive decision tree

you played a game dominated by shield ho on a team with the 4-5 best shield ho. what elite offense have you faced since I played? put me on SNH and you on goon haven gangsters and I bet SNH gives up less caps.

you got exposed in the tourneys when you didnt have ur shield HO buds and meyog making your life easier. you didnt like it and stopped playing. maybe one day you will learn how to play D without elite players surrounding you.

i know ur very insecure right now and looking for ways 2 prove your ability..but ur knockin on the wrong door cuz.

75% disc inheritance...and this is stronger? pure garbage disc in t2 no question, how do you even argue for such an arbitrary value.

nades are "better" how? they are nerfed significantly in t2, probably out of necessity due to the weak ass jets and slower average move speed.

and then the cg...lol, but t1 players are bad and t2 players realskillz

gg
wow u r fuckin dumb and bad

the fact u think nades are nerfed significantly shows u never play and/or are shit tier

50% inheritance clearly less arbitrary

let me guess u think t1 capping is faster than t2 too lol

and yah stork without my shield ho buddies i consistently...was top ld statistically regardless of how well my team did. i kno u r not a smart guy, do not try 2 hard

wow u r fuckin dumb and bad

the fact u think nades are nerfed significantly shows u never play and/or are shit tier

50% inheritance clearly less arbitrary

let me guess u think t1 capping is faster than t2 too lol

and yah stork without my shield ho buddies i consistently...was top ld statistically regardless of how well my team did. i kno u r not a smart guy, do not try 2 hard

damn you are p cute. plz come on arghs duel so i can rape you using only nades ty

Back