[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

As we have been saying since Trump has been CIC, the left is the most homophobic group of people we have in this country.

how quickly you all forget your previous golden boy and alt-right knight Milo

2pzhfr6.png

:lol:

lol i love it when leftards try to appropriate language and memes

snowflakes
cuck
tds
reeee

they do it all the time because they don't have an original thought in their heads.

Came here to say this. Can cux say nothing on their own? Say something? Tell me why open borders is better than having President Donald Trump as President ? tell me who the fuck is stopping the hordes coming in here? And trying to set a precedent for the future ? President Donald Trump who's not taking a salary by the way that says something come on. You're idiots working against the only person standing up for the Integrity of the United States.. Why are you suspect HK; which side are you on you ? think he's an ugly fucking lying pig after listening to mainstream media ? okay but who is stopping the fucking shit coming in? That's the president I want.

some urban myth going round that if you type idiot into Google Images you get pics of the POTUS

anyone tried this? I would, but the Australian government might put me in jail for cyber crime

Soyyyy is seeping into my left brain and forcing me.to support killary @ starcucks

Dont be upset bros

Tds is a real disease planeted by soros

Back