Most pretentious/douchey post of the week: by Kurayami - Page 12 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Most pretentious/douchey post of the week:
Page 12 of 18
High Fidelity
Veteran4
Old
221 - 09-25-2008, 11:27
So let me get this all right because I'm not quite understanding. This guy posts a thread with a quote while offering absolutely nothing but the word "pretentious" and the thread explodes?

What am I missing?

Sponsored Links
Dysc0rd
VeteranX
Old
222 - 09-25-2008, 11:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Fidelity View Post
So let me get this all right because I'm not quite understanding. This guy posts a thread with a quote while offering absolutely nothing but the word "pretentious" and the thread explodes?

What am I missing?
You have much to learn young grasshoppa

bam
VeteranXV
Old
223 - 09-25-2008, 11:39
Kurayami: Lives in CT, sold his mom's house when she died and bought his own, he loves planes/wars, and has pet fish.

TseTse: Lives in NYC (Harlem supposedly), holds a BA in education and was working on his phd in education, he likes to lol a lot, and I'm pretty sure he works in a governmental/public sector of helping lower class citizens get into good colleges that they shouldn't be going to.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
224 - 09-25-2008, 11:45
I think that all of that trannie dick sucking did something to bam's brain.

bam
VeteranXV
Old
225 - 09-25-2008, 11:48
Wow, I didn't even attack you and you sure as hell took the offensive on that one. I guess you'll go down like Napoleon now...

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
226 - 09-25-2008, 11:51
bam, like most redneck network "engineers", has an overinflated sense of self worth. he likes to take this psychosis out on other people.

Dysc0rd
VeteranX
Old
227 - 09-25-2008, 11:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam View Post
Wow, I didn't even attack you and you sure as hell took the offensive on that one. I guess you'll go down like Napoleon now...
He didn't, you did. Anybody who lets Kura get to them is an idiot.

TseTse seems to be the grandmaster at enraging Kura though so kudos to him.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
228 - 09-25-2008, 11:58
Quote:
I didn't take offense.

I think it's funny that your facts about me are about as accurate as isuk's.

I think it's sad that you've bought into TseTse's bull****--a clear sign that there is something wrong with your brain. Given your penchant for sucking trannie dick, I merely speculated that perhaps that was the root cause of it.

Nothing more and nothing less.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
229 - 09-25-2008, 12:03
wait, bam likes to suck trannie dick?

HOW COME I ALWAYS MISS THE GOOD THREADS???!@?!?!!!!

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
230 - 09-25-2008, 12:06
Kurayami how is your brother in Philly doing lately? Do you plan on doing any more contract work in Kansas City for "large sums of money?"

Kurayami
Banned
Old
231 - 09-25-2008, 12:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogzinofa View Post
wait, bam likes to suck trannie dick?

HOW COME I ALWAYS MISS THE GOOD THREADS???!@?!?!!!!
Well
He hasn't confirmed it.

But back when Sift was pretending to be a transexual that wanted to chop his dick off, bam was his biggest defender. When Sift asked me if I would ever have sex with a man with a fake vagina, I said that I would not. Bam responded by comparing me to Hitler and saying that I was a horrible person for not wanting to put my dick into another guy's dick that had been turned inside out by a surgeon.

So I can only conclude that bam wants to have sex with men, because that is not the reaction of a rational (or straight) man.

bam
VeteranXV
Old
232 - 09-25-2008, 12:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurayami View Post
I didn't take offense.

I think it's funny that your facts about me are about as accurate as isuk's.

I think it's sad that you've bought into TseTse's bull****--a clear sign that there is something wrong with your brain. Given your penchant for sucking trannie dick, I merely speculated that perhaps that was the root cause of it.

Nothing more and nothing less.
Except they're facts that you actually said in this thread about yourself there cupcake. Maybe you should quickly edit your posts so that you cannot be disproved!

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
233 - 09-25-2008, 12:44
Bam do not bother Kurayami has said many thing before but then denies it. At this point Kurayami will not even reveal what career field he is in because he has no job. I've asked Kuryami many times about things he has said he such as why he moved to Kansas City, all he does is avoid and deny.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
234 - 09-25-2008, 12:56
Quote:
Except they're facts that you actually said in this thread about yourself there cupcake. Maybe you should quickly edit your posts so that you cannot be disproved!
If that's the case, I'd like for you to point out where I said that I sold my house and love war.

Since you seem to be so anxious to disprove me, now's the chance!

Dysc0rd
VeteranX
Old
235 - 09-25-2008, 12:59
I think we can all agree that Kurayami is both a virgin and a loser. No debate or information digging needed there.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
236 - 09-25-2008, 13:00
I hope that someday I can have sex.
I want to be as cool and well adjusted as Dysc0rd, who clearly doesn't get angry at people on internet forums.

Dysc0rd
VeteranX
Old
237 - 09-25-2008, 13:01
Yeah I'm awesome.

Kurayami
Banned
Old
238 - 09-25-2008, 13:02
Can I have some tips about having sex?

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
239 - 09-25-2008, 13:05
Hey Kurayami you are such a loser TseTse get out of your mother's basement . Kurayami denies everything he says and TseTse lives in harlem Kurayami what happened to your brother in philly and is there new information about Kansas City TseTse does real public policy **** .

Dysc0rd
VeteranX
Old
240 - 09-25-2008, 13:05
Talk to Big R. I heard he is a pro with the ladies.

Page 12 of 18

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Most pretentious/douchey post of the week:

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ender has herpes , herpes , kurayami is a god , real policy shit , thread has herpes , tsetse bullshit artist , tsetse needs a job