i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

Obviously your daughter isn't. She's got quite a man face. I wonder what her testosterone levels are at.

ImageGen.ashx

all im saying is i feel sorry for your daughter

you identified her from her picture in a thread or post i didn't make, you then brought her here, you even implied earlier today that it was a bad idea and you would tell her to calm down.

if you or your daughter attempt to push civil or criminal action against me, it isn't going to stop what you're bringing on your own family. i don't understand why you're so incapable of figuring that out and i truly hope your daughter reads this post and takes a step back and cools off before she initiates something that will tread over both of your real lives.

what you fail to comprehend is i save everything as well. while you pretend you're building some case against me, can you think for a second what i might have?

i dont know why im posting seriously, i guess i've just never witnessed this level of blind stupidity.

no you don't you fucking lying shit bag.

else you'd have not brought anyone else into this between you and I

That is all on you.

You brag about such actions here ...chasing off mofo, tigran...not sure about others as I paid no attention to attention whores normally.

It's not like there would even be a criminal case. Given you guys are in the same state (I'm unclear where the daughter is located?) it's ridiculously easy to put a restraining order on someone, but I don't see anyone initiating that, just lots and lots of attention seeking.

ICFire, you are the one that brought your daughter into this by identifying her and subsequently informing her of the post on this site. Why would you discuss TribalWar with family members that don't come here? Why did you raise such a dumb daughter that lacks basic sentence structure? Why do you molest your great grandchildren?

ICFire, you are the one that brought your daughter into this by identifying her and subsequently informing her of the post on this site. Why would you discuss TribalWar with family members that don't come here? Why did you raise such a dumb daughter that lacks basic sentence structure? Why do you molest your great grandchildren?

Oh so I posted her google profile here?

reality, can you do it?

Back