[SO] please ban fraggle for violating the rules of tribalwar

I slapped your fat mouth in front of the entire lan, I can still hear the "ooooo" from the crowd when I did it, for some reason you refuse to remember that. maybe too much wendys has riddled your brain with fatty deposits that impact your ability to remember.

if you think an unsolicited call is going to impact my employment you've got another thing coming fatty

also, you've just threatened my "rl"

say bye bye fatty

hey boofoo
df07_01-08_steak.jpg

Its callllling your naaaaaame
Nasty. Too raw.

I slapped your fat mouth in front of the entire lan, I can still hear the "ooooo" from the crowd when I did it, for some reason you refuse to remember that. maybe too much wendys has riddled your brain with fatty deposits that impact your ability to remember.

if you think an unsolicited call is going to impact my employment you've got another thing coming fatty

say bye bye fatty

lol

say bye bye fatty
do you have even one witness of this alleged slap? i love your revisionist version of history.

here's what actually happened for the kids at home:

gon spent 3 hours making a giant tape ball out of duct tape. it was bigger than a softball and pretty dense. i saw badmofo walking down the middle of the lan hall and i chucked the tape ball at him as hard as i could. it smacked him right in the middle of his fat head.

he turned and spotted me laughing my ass off and charged at me like a bull. i literally couldn't stop laughing. he approached me, while i was standing next to gon, and in his deep voice he said "not cool, if you do anything like that again we're going to have a problem."

i continued laughing and he stood there and said "this isn't a joke."

then he turned around and walked away all irritated.

thats the actual truth.

[18:35] * BadMoFo Blazindave [ ]-ur a gay [ ]-ur a cool [X]-I fucked ur mom in the ass
[18:35] <Osmethae> lol
[18:36] <Blazindave> shes dead you moron
[18:36] <BadMoFo> ps-she was dead when I fucked her in the ass too
[18:36] <BadMoFo> OWNED
[18:37] *** BadMoFo is now known as BGay
[18:37] <BGay> :D
[18:37] <Bsmethae> :D
[18:37] *** skwirl is now known as badmofo-
[18:37] *** BGay is now known as Blazindavesmom
[18:37] <Blazindavesmom> HELLO I AM DEAD LOL
[18:38] <badmofo> OWNED²

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 96
User Name Posts
BadMoFo 23
Vanster 8
T-Refried-455 7
Kiint 7
fraggle 6
Dweasel 3
Shadow(of)Death 3
Mantua 3
TheVoiceOfReason 2
Defiant10k 2
ScooBySnaCk 2
skysnipe 2
ThrillKillKulT 2
Ender 2
Skeletor666 2
Travace 2
Musashi 1
sehvi 1
ArakAtak 1
Noumenon 1
Pilky 1
Validuz 1
Tangy Zizzle 1
Spiderman 1
DrMeithos 1
Rakk 1
GreyGhost 1
Zlex 1
ChewSpitt 1
Midnj 1
RU485 1
Edofnor 1
FLOOR 1
Lemon 1

I'll keep bumping it until the rules are enforced and fatboy is banned, or should I say BENNED lololol

Back