lol after babies bitched about the physical warfare pack [EA]

Ender

ValtreX
Veteran XX
EA will release it free to everyone sometime in nov/december.

I can't
fucking
wait
for
this
game.

I'm such a nerd virgin, PC gaming is fucking baaaaack. BTW jimmy fallon had ps3 version up tonight.

So, people that don't pre-order and buy it on release day instead are only at a disadvantage until they release the Physical Warfare Pack?

Did I get it right?

:lolwut:

Me?

I haven't lived with my Mother since I was 8, and haven't lived with either parent for a decade...?

I don't give a shit. I was really asking if I understood correctly.

:lolwut:

Me?

I haven't lived with my Mother since I was 8, and haven't lived with either parent for a decade...?

I don't give a shit. I was really asking if I understood correctly.

I was being sarcastic brother, referencing the thread title, and the fact that ender was basically saying lmao broke bitches couldnt afford the dlc so they bitched lmao

and we all know that ender is a fucking retard with reasonably wealthy parents that have despairingly done their fucking best to purchase the useless cunt an education, and he's confounded them at every stage

Ender doesn't understand the principle here. Everyone could afford that piece of shit pack, but he's missing the point completely. It's the herpes.

This is a huge success for EA because now everyone will forget how greedy they tried to be when they finally buy the game.

It'll only last until EA's next opportunity to be greedy.

Which at their pace is around 2 weeks.

Back