[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

id rag on vanster alot more, but his downward spiral has reached dangerous levels. i hope he gets help, but i dont want him to pull a mofo.

Vanster will get his wish after he kills himself leaving a note blaming TW. We'll all be thrown in jail for mean speak. Get your revenge on the racists now Vanster. We deserve it.

4y205m2tufu21.png

haha thats about par from her

If my ancestors didn't let your ancestors scrape up our cum from the ground with their tongues after we were finished raping them because they were scum... you wouldn't be alive today.... just fyi the only reason we let them was so you could work at maccas for us....

this is ging after every flip post till he kills himself.

This is literally the geriatric dementia thread outside of pagy and cael blackppl trolling.

Even absent troll posting are better than shit shit.

How much shit can old ppl reeeee about.

If my ancestors didn't let your ancestors scrape up our cum from the ground with their tongues after we were finished raping them because they were scum... you wouldn't be alive today.... just fyi the only reason we let them was so you could work at maccas for us....

$2900 for young black americans

$2500 of which is tied up in a 1991 acura legend w/ half a bumper on front, some factory paint on the body, wheel bearings that scream at anything over 0.5 mph, whining accessory belt, blacked windows and ~16" ROCKFORD FOSGATE SUBWOOFERS WITH TORN CONES~

Don't forget the $2,000 wheel and tire package.

This is literally the geriatric dementia thread outside of pagy and cael blackppl trolling.

Even absent troll posting are better than shit shit.

How much shit can old ppl reeeee about.

Bernie and Biden :rofl: That makes you the party of angry old white guys :lol:

Back