[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

he's a simpleton

he only has a wide brush with which to paint his adversaries as seeing the truth is too much work for his enfeebled mind

He drives drunk and chokes women ffs.....

activities which we at tribalwar gaming news wholeheartedly embrace as the hallmarks of an :flag:american bad ass:flag:

fyi

i kno u subjects of queen trudeau feel differently about it, but ur just wrong

vanster is just a pathetic drunk redneck that beats women and drives around drunk all the time. he doesn't deserve this much attention.

he's basically korean hitler anyway

isn't trump like american hitler to you?

no wonder the rest of your due process arguments fall apart regarding trump or any member of his admin

what you accept for Hillary and what you demand for trump involve two different justice systems

tell us about how the cia should poison them and their nazi racist followers and how this makes you the good guy and not at all fucking nuts like anthony bourdain types who are all about to hang themselves from TDS

tell us more ......because you already told us so much about your real insights and goals already

Last edited:
vanster am I a racist

y/n

~asking for a friend~

this is what most of you don't get. Individually, I don't know. I don't keep files, just a general feeling. I think it's obvious that SS, SuperTrap, Havax and a few others are brown shirts, for sure.

I don't understand why my opinion is something you want. Like. . I'm heading out in the morning to take pictures of meadowlarks and thrushes, and I might come back here tomorrow, I might come back in a week. I really don't care as this place has no impression on me really. You seem to want to know what I'm doing, when I'm doing it, why, and how much I care. I simply can't be all things to all people. I'll have some pictures in a couple of days, but that's all I can afford you.

In the meantime, just tell each other how great Trump is, what a moron Vanster is. . hey, here's something to keep you occupied until I return:

Who is the biggest racist on TW: Vanster or Cael

That should keep you swirling for a while
peace

its just nice to see something besides racism and memes on tw

Like I'd ever post anything of value here.

"HO HO I'd Stomp that bunny flat with the hearts of niggers and jews while blasting Ted Nugent and listening to Joel Osteen" and so on.

What's left of TW is a curdled bunch of angry supremacists that talk about each other. What you're looking at is the part of the toilet bowl you need to scrape off before selling the apartment.

anway, yeah I've become a hack, have a decent camera. Aestis (if you remember him) and I are photography buds, and if you want to bounce ideas, I'm down. pm me.

this is what most of you don't get. Individually, I don't know. I don't keep files, just a general feeling. I think it's obvious that SS, SuperTrap, Havax and a few others are brown shirts, for sure.

I don't understand why my opinion is something you want. Like. . I'm heading out in the morning to take pictures of meadowlarks and thrushes, and I might come back here tomorrow, I might come back in a week. I really don't care as this place has no impression on me really. You seem to want to know what I'm doing, when I'm doing it, why, and how much I care. I simply can't be all things to all people. I'll have some pictures in a couple of days, but that's all I can afford you.

In the meantime, just tell each other how great Trump is, what a moron Vanster is. . hey, here's something to keep you occupied until I return:

Who is the biggest racist on TW: Vanster or Cael

That should keep you swirling for a while
peace

nice essay retard

35285444_2016260682020687_359371746291220480_n.jpg

Back