[Official] Staff Q & A

Posts in the Fitness Forum are always red (as in read). For like 2 weeks I always thought that no one had posted but then realized it was fubared. Everything else updates as it should.. any ideas? Just my problem?

I've been looking into this today. I cannot replicate the error. You may have a cookie problem. It might be worth clearing your TW cookie or checking another browser to see if the problem continues.

Rayn, a question.

So far Colosus has taken away a forum feature of Color, for no good reason. His reasoning is that it is being exploited for attention. If the masses were truly upset, there would be threads to discuss his banning. But no. The masses were not upset.

Like others have mentioned, where is the line drawn? People use fonts, formatting options, have signatures, etc that all draw attention to the poster.

Furthermore, no one ever approached Trop from the Administration to discuss his posting antics. I think a simple, we don't like what you're doing from beren would of sufficed and Trop would of stopped or toned it down.

And even if he went a step FURTHER and didn't obey the Administration, a simple temp ban would of sufficed, if the masses called for it.

My request is to reinstate color, if they use it, they use it. It's a fad and will die down. If it doesn't, a simple request from the admin to the user should suffice!

I have been taking finals and then moving, so I am not yet aware of the problems with the color tag. I will discuss this with the staff before stating an official opinion and get back to you. We'll see what can be done.

Fixed. The problem was not resolving itself like it normally would've because you had an invalid MSN handle in your profile. I had to remove it.

what do you mean there is a waiting period? my account is 7 years old, it just happends to be banned. i thought banned accounts could view GA

If you are intolerable even in GA, you can wind up with your account banned 100%. I'd have to be retarded to not retain some ability to remove people.

no, i haven't posted on that account in years. my friend just told me that banned people could post in there, so i tried to go on my other account but i couldn't get into GA. i was just wondering why?

no, i haven't posted on that account in years. my friend just told me that banned people could post in there, so i tried to go on my other account but i couldn't get into GA. i was just wondering why?
Users banned a long time ago are part of a usergroup that cannot access GA and there's no way easy enough for it to be worth my time to let banned users post.

Back