[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

watching cnn tell me that kushners 100 private emails sent from white house, with no classified info in any of them, is just like hillaries 33k emails she deleted and the thousands of known classified ones she sent using a private server

LOL

not sure who is worse at honesty and internet at this point

Millennials. A whole generation of unreliable, self entitled, binary douchebags. :lol: Worthless to the to the nth degree.

Millennial Poll: Democrats Cant Take Their Vote for Granted - NBC News

chart2_partyfavorabilityamongmillennials_d5b1ae84218a770acef19ca1cb7a4bed.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.png

The ADD/ADHD, participation trophy experiment failed... colossally

100% of unemployed people who still live at home with their parents and grandparents agree

bernie is the candidate for theeeee

fine. ban me then. done.

wait, wait

u are supposed to tell us what a great person you think you are before you go

then leave by getting banned after doing something super cunty like leaking GoT spoiler hacks you heard about on the internet

I mean go big like Kuunt did or go home I say

because at the end of the day you are as good and decent of a person as he/she/zhe is at this point to most tw posters

basically another example of fake news media manipulating the public 2 put quick buxxx in their benefactors' (home deepthroat, lowest, kkkostco, etc) pockets

truly disgusting and quite possibly an act of treason

srsly tho, when will the gaylord never-faced-adversity-of-any-sort snowflakes in la and nyc going 2 get over themselves and stop hyping the most minor inconveniences in the shithole megalopolis sprawl they've built

i'm just fking sick 2 death of these phony baloney poser (((FAGGOTS))) claiming they r worried about the plight of the mexican laborer, crying about having 2 drink tap water for a week while the mexican laborer gets 2-4 hours of sleep a night while slaving away at the latest hipster trendfag kitchens 2 feed these ungrateful sacks of shit who don't actually have any interest in looking out for the maligned mexican laborer

#Sad!

cael mad about shit posts now

even though he had twice as many in here than me yesterday

and day before that

LOL

maybe he just mad at life

an angry old man now

:lol: there's no mug big enough to hold all my liberal tears as i furiously quad post my sjw outrage about football

u just think that b/c u have a tiny azn mug lemme tell u a black mug or white mug will hold all dem tears and some extra room 4 ur lemon wedge

Back