[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Validuz said:
However, it's the social aspect that makes you especially retarded; the fact that you think the opposition against Obama was racism. This stems from you being a weak-minded, gullible piece of shit who went to college and was "shown the light" of how anyone that opposes ObamaLord only does so because of racism.

Damn. Owned.

On a lighter note, here's an example of Validuz not being a racist.

Validuz said:
Only had around 300-400 in downtown stl today, main roads blocked. Do these protesters have some form of telepathy to organize all this stupid crap so quickly? They have wealthy niggers, wealth ("white") guilt-ridden pussies/liberals/women, and kikes organizing them. That's how.

Trayvon being dead is unfortunate.

He and his family can take solace in the fact; that certainly, there will soon be a trayvon martian law, on the books. Him being dead is a great thing for society. He was another worthless thug nigger. His parents act like they care now, but where was their concern when they were raising him to be a savage?

Who cares anymore? We are called racist either way.

Used to be bad to be racist. Now though, since everyone is racist.. it's not so bad

I'll agree 100% the world would be better off without NK

the issue is how the fuck do you plan to do it without turning Seoul into rubble?

And that was a threat that existed prior to nk having nukes.. the issue (with taking NK out) was never nukes.. it was the conventional artillery pointed towards the south..

but do you understand why ignoring him is safer for everyone

- it doesn't elevate him to the level of the united states on the world stage

- provoking him gives him further domestic justification to spend money on nukes rather than, say, food

- we don't get to the point where non-action (which is what everyone wants) makes us look weak. You don't draw a line in the sand if you can't do anything when they fucking cross it.

ok trap, so your plan is what. military action? you're cool with a few hundred thousand dead in the south to get one guy in the north?

Actually, I don't have a plan. I am not in charge. But if you are asking me, SuperTrap, if I give a shit about dead people on the other side of the world? No, not really.

According to you guys I'm both a partisan homer and a hypocrite because I flipped parties in 2009.

but.. isn't.. flipping.. parties.. the opposite.. of what.. a homer.. would.. do..

you're not smart enough to change parties. your upbringing made you an insufferable republican. whatever hogbeast fucked you made you an insufferable democrat.

whatever political discussion you have offered up, whether it was from the 2000s or from 2017, has always just been copy/pasted from another source. almost a decade later and you're still a soft brained homer.

ok trap, so your plan is what. military action? you're cool with a few hundred thousand dead in the south to get one guy in the north?

a few hundred thousand wont die, get off your "i read internet stuff from 1998" bandwagon. i used to believe this, but times have changed drastically.

we know where pretty much every single artillery site north of the 38th is currently situated and we have enough firepower to completely wipe out all of their shit before they'd have time to fire. we know their only routes for mobilization and resupply. wiping out their logistics capabilities would be laughable. they wouldn't be able to sustain a salvo large enough to cause any real damage.

at worst, a few hundred might die - IF their artillery actually hits

in a once-in-a-million scenario, a few thousand civilians in northern seoul or incheon airport might get hit (which is precisely why SK built the airport where they did, the fuckin scumbags) or - in a miracle - one of their missile sites manages a successful launch that is somehow not intercepted and delivers a conventional weapon into seoul. again, a few thousand at best and by the time it would reach its target the city would be both in the process of evacuation as well as sending their people underground. they're quite efficient at it - I've done it with them, as has SpicyMcHaggis..

and yes, that risk is 10000000% worth it to get a nuclear powered psychopath with no regard for human life out of the worlds way and to eliminate chinas only neighboring "ally"

sorry triple but you're completely out of your league here

That's a fence. The funds were appropriated to patch holes and repair the existing fence.

Where's the big beautiful wall that got 10 feet higher?
In progress.

Yet again, I feel like you don't know what the three branches of government are or how they work. This is part of your retardation.

Mexico paid for it, right? I was told mexico would pay for it.
Shiiiiit. :lol: The amount of Mexicans (and others, but let's be honest, it's 95% Mexican) that have left or NOT come here already paid for a wall 10x over by now.

Damn. Owned.

On a lighter note, here's an example of Validuz not being a racist.
I have a brain. I never said I wasn't a racist. I am. I don't however believe that we should have different rights. We should all be treated equally, not have equal results forced upon us.

Besides, I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, especially as I'm not even a Republican. I hate the vast majority of them.

people who believe the wall is getting built: Reggs, Validuz

anyone else need their name adding to the list?

Back