[rayn] why is fraggle banned?

I can't wait until one of you gravy-veined fat fucks has a heart attack or aneurysm over something I post, just please invite me to the funeral so I can piss on your face :sunny:

ps-hey naptown, remember that time you made up a bunch of lies about me and then got called out like a little bitch on them? that was rad

I've often wondered if you think you're psychic or empathic or something, you seem to sense an awful lot of emotion in my posts, what's up with that?

I think it's funny when someone else believes they can control or influence me via threats or coercion.

I can't wait until one of you gravy-veined fat fucks has a heart attack or aneurysm over something I post, just please invite me to the funeral so I can piss on your face :sunny:

ps-hey naptown, remember that time you made up a bunch of lies about me and then got called out like a little bitch on them? that was rad
two observations

1) you called people fat
2) i thought you didnt care but now you want to urinate on people

I'll concede that there is a person posting in this thread that is on the verge of an aneurysm.

Back