As requested, pics of me and my girlfriend (YES, PICS vge)

you guys are just a bunch of losers who wish they could even just dream abuot what I have

EDIT: ps, im going to see her tonight. so while you nerds sit at home, Im gonna be visiting her. it fucking sucks that she lives 1 hour away

i just want to know what he wanted to accomplish by posting pics on the interweb

cause if he expected "OMG DOOD UR GF IS SO FUCKING FINE *SPLOOG*"
then he's got more problems than his eyebrow

Roundhouse321 said:
you guys are just a bunch of losers who wish they could even just dream abuot what I have

EDIT: ps, im going to see her tonight. so while you nerds sit at home, Im gonna be visiting her. it fucking sucks that she lives 1 hour away

While you're over there, don't be afraid, make a move, touch her leg.

i wish i could have a fat girlfriend that lives an hour away!

no wait...i COULD, and she'd let me fuck her in the ass too

but i don't WANT that, and i certainly don't want a unibrow

Monkey_b said:
I think you guys should go back to talking shit about Roundhouse's unibrow and mustache. Apparently facial hair (something all MEN have) is something to be ashamed of. It appears most of you haven't hit puberty yet.

This thread is pathetic.
It is something to be ashamed of when you can't grow it and try anyways. Plus, grow adults GROOM themselves.
Apparently you haven't hit adolescence yet

Roundhouse321 said:

Hey, don't forget to stop by kfc on the way... She looks like she wants it and you look like you need it...

Roundhouse321 said:
I know you are wondering what a good little girl like that is doin with a stud gangsta like me. what can I say? I got the magic pimp touch
:rofl:
Roundhouse321 said:
I know you are wondering what a good little girl like that is doin with a stud gangsta like me. what can I say? I got the magic pimp touch
Roundhouse321 said:
Roundhouse321 said:
Roundhouse321 said:

Monkey_b said:
Furthermore, he has a mustache, and I don't. I'm a geek who hasn't hit puberty yet, so seeing facial hair on someone of my age group makes me jealous.
You're calling that a moustache?
I'm beginning to think that you're the one that hasn't hit puberty yet

Also
I'm italian. I have hair everywhere. I was the first one that i knew of who could actually sprout facial hair. Guess what? I didn't try to grow it until i could grow it fully. Why? Because i'm not a slob and actually care about grooming

Last edited:
Do you really think anyone here thinks that is your girlfriend? Just shutup and go masturbate to your cousin some more you southern, white trash, incest loving hick.

Back