As requested, pics of me and my girlfriend (YES, PICS vge)

I don't think that anybody that has posted their picture on here has gotten away without getting every flaw pointed out... if they don't have any obvious flaws I am sure that we will just make some up anyways.

I know you are wondering what a good little girl like that is doin with a stud gangsta like me. what can I say? I got the magic pimp touch

I am not having a good day at work today and that ^quote and the image of him doing the thumbs up brings a smile to my face everytime.

Monkey_b said:
Never. He has a unibrow, he is different than us, he is not the ideal white American male, therefore we must bash him until death do us part.

Furthermore, he has a mustache, and I don't. I'm a geek who hasn't hit puberty yet, so seeing facial hair on someone of my age group makes me jealous.

Oh and let's not forget, he has a girlfriend. Now I'm really fucking pissed. You see, I haven't seen, smelled or touched a pussy in my entire life.

Roundhouse such a loser, let's all make fun of him :)

that's funny, every time i mention that not only have i had sex, i've been engaged, you seem to ignore it

is it because you can't handle that people think that this kid is ugly? god forbid we set standards on what's attractive and what's not!

Everytime i see someone like roundhouse, it makes me feel better about the way i look. Thnx man.

DeadlyRabbit said:
I don't think that anybody that has posted their picture on here has gotten away without getting every flaw pointed out... if they don't have any obvious flaws I am sure that we will just make some up anyways.

I am not having a good day at work today and that ^quote and the image of him doing the thumbs up brings a smile to my face everytime.

A few flaws being pointed out is one thing, but a 12 page thread dedicated simply to flaming the poor kid is just retarded. I guess that's nothing new here on tirbalwar, but it only goes to show how pathetic the people here are.

Like I said from the start, everyone here has an inferiority complex and therefore must spend hours on end flaming someones physical looks just to feel better about themselves.

Sorry god didn't all make is pretty, we should appologize.

ayzianboy said:
have fun stoning sensei injection. perhaps one day i can demonstrate to you the effectiveness of my beer-bottle-to-the-head-fu.

Perhaps one day I can demonstrate my bat to the face fu.

Monkey_b said:
A few flaws being pointed out is one thing, but a 12 page thread dedicated simply to flaming the poor kid is just retarded. I guess that's nothing new here on tirbalwar, but it only goes to show how pathetic the people here are.

Like I said from the start, everyone here has an inferiority complex and therefore must spend hours on end flaming someones physical looks just to feel better about themselves.

Sorry god didn't all make is pretty, we should appologize.

hey Monkey_b, simple concept. It's pretty obvious that if you post a pic on tribalwar it's going to get ripped on. So guess what. DONT POST IT.

This kid tried to prove his "coolness" by posting pics. If he's willing to stick them online then he should be able to take what's coming.

The way you're acting. It's like if you go streaking during daytime then get upset and cry because people are laughing at you and hurting your feelings. :rolleyes: wtf are you, his feeling homoguardian?

Monkey_b said:

OR, maybe everyone here, with afew exceptions [as there always are], just finds it incredibly funny. I laughed in this thread because as soon as I saw the nerdy, unibrow thumbs up with the mammoth [compared to roundhouse] girlfriend I could picture the flames to come. With threads about the color of peoples' shit I find a thread with some funny welcome.

I can't believe Monkey takes what people say online seriously. I don't really think roundhouse is some bucktoothed nerd who looks like the 5ft. tall jew that gets beaten up after scool.

He's actually a bucktoothed nerd with a UNIBROW who looks like the 5ft. tall jew that gets beaten up after school.

spoop2.gif
= win

:lol:

Back