As requested, pics of me and my girlfriend (YES, PICS vge)

Strange that everywhere throughout the world people find unibrows perfectly normal. In Europe, the Middle East, South America, and many other places. But hey, don't let me burst your bubble. Having a unibrow immediately makes you a 12 year old faggot.

Welcome to America, the land of "I'm better than you because I said so"

my gawd you look like you couldnt weigh more then 70 pounds soaking wet.

and a little tip....try not to look so suprised to be with her in pics :)

Monkey_b said:
Strange that everywhere throughout the world people find unibrows perfectly normal. In Europe, the Middle East, South America, and many other places. But hey, don't let me burst your bubble. Having a unibrow immediately makes you a 12 year old faggot.

Welcome to America, the land of "I'm better than you because I said so"

i think it's more of the matter that he looks like a 12 year old gremlin, unibrow or not, and that he's a fucking loser for posting this thread

Kurayami said:
1: You've never been with a girl in your life.

2: Your "nice treatment" is "slipping acid in their baby food."

3:

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=217794&mode=linear&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=223286

Wow, you're certainly together.

:shrug: ive never gone crying to clanmates about what a queer fucking waste of life i am. ive never needed to whine about how women are all bitches cuz im such a loser ill never lay hand on pussy.

also id like to note that i never said anything to you untill i noticed youd follow me around everythread attempting to get me to aknowledge you. so i did, and doubled your total # of friends.

Dionysus said:
ross is so hunky

edit: injection, don't be so fucking naive... looks do matter. especially in highschool.

looks dont matter for SHIT. maybe in middle school, but once you hit hs ppl actually develop personalities. im not that great lookin, yet ive been able to get enough pussy to satisfy me w/out even really trying. spend time w/ a girl, actually listen and talk to her, for a while, make her think you actually give a shit about her useless thoughts. nxt think you know shes askin if you can lean her head on your shoulder while she takes a nap in class. then shes askin if youll run your fingers through her hair, it makes her sleep easier. pimpin is easy, all you have to do is try. what stops everyone is the fear of rejection.

Rabid Poop said:
stfu injection, your definition of treating a girl right is getting her high and hoping her face wanders into your crotch.

:rofl:

VERY funny, my mom ran into the room and asked me what happened i laughed so loudly.

also, ive only gotten stoned w/ 4 girls. 3 of them was at the same time so it doesnt really count. 1 of em was my gf at the time.

Pagy said:
apparently a brain doesn't matter either

jealous?

-JeSuS- said:
all I've said is to shave that god damn unibrow.. I dont ever hate on how someone looks, except when they got a mexican stache and a unibrow :rolleyes:

-midnj

i wasn't referring to you specifically, i only read like 2 pages of this thread and it was clear all the rejects here were lookin to bash someone for something they could never do.

[Khorne]Johnny X said:
No, I simply don't believe anyone that's just hanging with their GF would make the biggest grin of their lives and give the thumbsup sign.

:lol:

that pic still cracks me up

you have to remember hes only 15, and kids today are a LOT more immature then they were a few years ago. trust me, i have a younger brother a around this kids age.

so who do you say the girl is? just some random bitch willing to sit on his lap and be all intimate w/ him? and if you cant tell thats inticmicy its prolly cuz youve never had any in your life (ala kurayimi).

ayzianboy said:
i think it's more of the matter that he looks like a 12 year old gremlin, unibrow or not, and that he's a fucking loser for posting this thread

the reason mb is defending this kid is becasue it looks like an exact twin of his little bro. and no its not ajoke, its a fact. i thought itw as his bro when i saw the pictures.

Injection, when you have to retort (edit)six posts about you in one post that should more than likely be your cue to ctrl-k irl.

i've been engaged, and that isn't intimacy

when your relatives sit on your lap it's intimacy?

A51|iNjEcTiOn said:
the reason mb is defending this kid is becasue it looks like an exact twin of his little bro. and no its not ajoke, its a fact. i thought itw as his bro when i saw the pictures.

i bet mb's little bro isn't such a big loser though and posts online to try to prove his coolness to e-friends.

Bad_CRC said:
jesus, teh dude is 15, cut him some slack.

Never. He has a unibrow, he is different than us, he is not the ideal white American male, therefore we must bash him until death do us part.

Furthermore, he has a mustache, and I don't. I'm a geek who hasn't hit puberty yet, so seeing facial hair on someone of my age group makes me jealous.

Oh and let's not forget, he has a girlfriend. Now I'm really fucking pissed. You see, I haven't seen, smelled or touched a pussy in my entire life.

Roundhouse such a loser, let's all make fun of him :)

Monkey_b said:
Never. He has a unibrow, he is different than us, he is not the ideal white American male, therefore we must bash him until death do us part.

Furthermore, he has a mustache, and I don't. I'm a geek who hasn't hit puberty yet, so seeing facial hair on someone of my age group makes me jealous.

Oh and let's not forget, he has a girlfriend. Now I'm really fucking pissed. You see, I haven't seen, smelled or touched a pussy in my entire life.

Roundhouse such a loser, let's all make fun of him :)

chill. i'm not railing on his unibrow. your little bro is safe.

I'm railing on his "omg look guys i have a girlfriend i really do and i'm cool i really am please believe my interweb friends" and getting upset when he gets flamed.

Although your little bro might have a unibrow, i bet he's not a insecure little loser who trys to get acceptance on the internet, and therefore remains on the cool side of the line. so chill.

besides, it should be pretty obvious by now. tribalwar is not the place to look for kind words and admiration.

i wanted to answer all your qs, i know you all look to me as a source of guidance. thats why i replied to 6 posts.

:wave: azynboy. the man who would whoop bruce lees but w/ superior tactics and knowledge of more and deadlier martial arts styles than anyone in teh world. or maybe hed just kickbox em to death...

anyways im off to smoke, enjoy masterbating to pictures of a 14 year old girl whos dating a 15 year old guy you ppl claim to be a loser.

A51|iNjEcTiOn said:
i wanted to answer all your qs, i know you all look to me as a source of guidance. thats why i replied to 6 posts.

:wave: azynboy. the man who would whoop bruce lees but w/ superior tactics and knowledge of more and deadlier martial arts styles than anyone in teh world. or maybe hed just kickbox em to death...

anyways im off to smoke, enjoy masterbating to pictures of a 14 year old girl whos dating a 15 year old guy you ppl claim to be a loser.

have fun stoning sensei injection. perhaps one day i can demonstrate to you the effectiveness of my beer-bottle-to-the-head-fu.

Back