From Seinfeld to bagels, it was always easy to be a Jew in America. What changed? by The Magical Zoo - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page From Seinfeld to bagels, it was always easy to be a Jew in America. What changed?
Page 2 of 10
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
21 - 11-03-2018, 20:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller View Post

wtf are you talking about
wut?

huh?

ok....

wut Severed is saying, Little Jon, is that just because you don't like the source of information, where it comes from, does not mean or imply that said information is automatically wrong or incorrect

this is very important point that I shouldn't have to say.....or make

that shouldn't necessitate any type of posts or words, but for some reason epidemic type people insist that if they don't like the person saying something, the source, then they don't have to listen or it simply did not happen.

Like if Hitler told me he blew up an city, but I don't like Hitler....this doesn't mean he didn't blow it up and everything is just ok.....to carry on as usual as if nothing happened and I'm being lied to.

I personally dislike and despise CNN......think they are garbage and fake news, but if they told me not to eat tide pods, that they were poisonous, it doesn't mean that I should run out and eat a bowl of them like frosted flakes.

Does this make sense? I can make more posts on this if you or anyone else in this thread are confused about how this works. If further elaboration about corroboration of information and events is needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie View Post
Arrest made after hate graffiti found written inside Brooklyn synagogue | abc7ny.com

Here's a kosher source
When Dangerdoggie said a more kosher source......he didn't mean that they cut the throat of this article and let the blood drain out as a rabbi blessed it. he meant here is a news source that might tickle your confirmation biases. Something you should also read to tell you that VDARE isn't the only one running with this......that it isn't fake news even if it came from a website that sponsors opinions that are not mainstream or you don't feel 100% comfortable with.

Brooklyn Man James Polite Arrested for Defacing Union Temple in Brooklyn With Anti-Semitic Graffiti

After Years in Foster Care, Intern ***8216;Adopted***8217; by City Hall Catches a Break

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter:

here......if you don't like that source maybe these will serve you better.

get you on the same page of history books with the rest of us again.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 11-03-2018 at 20:39..
Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
22 - 11-03-2018, 20:40
that, mother ****ers, is what we are talking about

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
23 - 11-03-2018, 20:51
uh

i pointed out vdare is a site filled with white supremacy & white nationalism - this isn't to say anything other than that, nor do i only look at sources that are "kosher" as you like to call them. i personally can't stand cnn OR fox news, but it has nothing to do with their proximity to jews or soros that seems to scare so many around here.

then the retort was "well the founder of the site says it isn't white nationalist, but some of the articles' authors are lolol" which is hilarious if you're upset about the role of confirmation bias in news media today.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
24 - 11-03-2018, 20:56
Quote:
uh

i pointed out vdare is a site filled with white supremacy & white nationalism - this isn't to say anything other than that, nor do i only look at sources that are "kosher" as you like to call them. i personally can't stand cnn OR fox news, but it has nothing to do with their proximity to jews or soros that seems to scare so many around here.

then the retort was "well the founder of the site says it isn't white nationalist, but some of the articles' authors are lolol" which is hilarious if you're upset about the role of confirmation bias in news media today.
please don't say soros like that

it is anti-semitic dog whislting i am told

and we just do what we are told to do now

also....he isn't funding the caravan or immigration/refugee efforts so stop saying that as well

even if he tells me and told me otherwise (and I can see that this IS happening)

thank you!!!

In soros news we trust......the only source in news soon

good thing I like what he has to say u know?

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25 - 11-03-2018, 21:09
You are a better teacher of retards than I captain telly. I was just going to let the matter drop and not try to explain myself. I'll at least add that where Helen Keller got his information was from Wikipedia which we know always has accurate information and no biases at all... the pieces I grabbed were from the same article in Wikipedia.
VDARE - Wikipedia

Everybody leaves Snippets of information in there and it's easy to pull out whichever one suits your fancy.

Why do they, whoever the **** they are, always say white supremacist and then immediately follow it with white nationalist why not just white nationalist and why not leave out the race and just say nationalist; that can be a big umbrella/tent.

Last edited by SeVeReD; 11-03-2018 at 21:24..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
26 - 11-03-2018, 21:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
You are a better teacher of retards than I captain telly. I was just going to let the matter drop and not try to explain myself. I'll at least add that where Helen Keller got his information was from Wikipedia which we know always has accurate information and no biases at all... the pieces I grabbed were from the same article in Wikipedia.
VDARE - Wikipedia

Everybody leaves Snippets of information in there and it's easy to pull out whichever one suits your fancy.

Why do they, whoever the **** they are, always say white supremacist and then immediately follow it with white nationalist why not just white nationalist and why not leave out the race and just say nationalist; that can be a big umbrella/tent.
huh, wut, ............not OK the youthful YUTES says today

'It's Ok to be White' signs reappear on UVM, Champlain campuses over weekend
'It's okay to be white' signs appear at Tufts University
***8216;IT***8217;S OKAY TO BE WHITE***8217; signs posted at University of Manitoba

LEGIT HATE CRIME FOLKS

I am like who the hell is investigating this ****?

Spoiler

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
27 - 11-03-2018, 21:30
I am an unashamed white cis straight male

the most awful of humans this world has ever or will ever SEEEEEEEEEEEE

it isn't even OK for me to exist

I'm not even saying it is RAD.......THAT IT IS THE BEST **** EVER

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
28 - 11-03-2018, 21:33
That's simply the first link, SeVeReD, and far from the only one. If I gave enough of a ****, or thought for a second that changing minds of tw posters was fruitful at all, I would link you the rest. But here we are. You've lurked around here long enough that you should at least understand that.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
29 - 11-03-2018, 21:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
VDARE - Wikipedia

check out the warzone over gab this week........

Quote:
This wikipedia page has been a war zone of activists for two years. Imagine being such a loser that you sit on Wikipedia all day. ***128514;***128514;***128514;

Even liberal professors teach students to never trust Wikipedia. That site is a cancer on knowledge and information online.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrBYXLxX0AET3FJ.jpg

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
30 - 11-03-2018, 21:36
Quote:
That's simply the first link, and far from the only one. If I gave enough of a ****, or thought for a second that changing minds of tw posters was fruitful at all, I would link you the rest. But here we are. You've lurked around here long enough that you should at least understand that.
yeah but the story is real

we don't give a **** who told it to us

that is the part of this you don't grasp

if the only person telling me a story are nazis

then I'm gonna have to listen to the nazis

because otherwise you will never hear about that story

DID YOU SEE THIS ON MSNPC, CNN, or even FAUX NEWS?

I DIDN'T

this is likely do to everyone else being silenced by PC SJW types...either outright like GAB or REDDIT

or through demonitization of sponsors like they do against TUCKER and LAURA hourly

you don't tell the story correctly then you are being doxxxed like that poor Portland lady who called the cops on a black guy for blocking the road with his car a few days ago

Jesse Singal on Twitter:

the internet came for everyone until only the nazis were left........or everyone became nazis

chicken or egg argument idk but here we are

now back to our normie news

Last edited by Captain Tele; 11-03-2018 at 21:50..
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
31 - 11-03-2018, 21:44
You are falsely equivocating having a different viewpoint with not grasping what you're saying you believe to be true

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
32 - 11-03-2018, 21:45
severed has a tumor i bet

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
33 - 11-03-2018, 21:46
Quote:
NYC Synagogue Vandalism Suspect Is Former City Hall Anti-Hate Crime Staffer
NYC Synagogue Vandalism Suspect Is Former City Hall Anti-Hate Crime Intern | The Daily Caller

OY VEY MAKE THE WHITE SUPREMACY STOP

THIS CAN"T BE REAL NEWS......NOBODY ELSE IS TELLING IT TO ME

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 11-03-2018, 21:46
lmfao that dood's name is "polite"

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
35 - 11-03-2018, 21:47
Quote:
You are falsely equivocating having a different viewpoint with not grasping what you're saying you believe to be true
TIMMY LOVES GOBBLES

Ilana Glazer Event at Synagogue Is Canceled After Anti-Semitic Graffiti Is Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Coulter
According to the NYT, Trump's racist rhetoric is SO POWERFUL it even works on a gay, black progressive, who defaced a synagogue -

Last edited by Captain Tele; 11-03-2018 at 21:59..
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 11-04-2018, 00:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
NYC Synagogue Vandalism Suspect Is Former City Hall Anti-Hate Crime Intern | The Daily Caller

OY VEY MAKE THE WHITE SUPREMACY STOP

THIS CAN"T BE REAL NEWS......NOBODY ELSE IS TELLING IT TO ME
Why is he made up like Tehvul?

Hologram
VeteranXX
Old
37 - 11-04-2018, 01:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoCTiWtqUM0

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
38 - 11-04-2018, 01:06
Quote:
this is about ethics in free speech twitter alternatives

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
39 - 11-04-2018, 03:06
Why do they carry on like they have it bad? Don't they run the world?

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
40 - 11-04-2018, 04:06
Quote:
uh

What a backpedaling, emasculated, opinionless, parroting ******.

Page 2 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page From Seinfeld to bagels, it was always easy to be a Jew in America. What changed?

Social Website Bullshit