TribalWar Shirt Drive -- Design Submission

tribe.png

ASFJIDG.png

eh well..

With that formula, Snowblind would be 4 colors. 2 shades of grey, white, and navy.

But yeah, that's one way of looking at it.

The best design we can come up with is a rehash of a crappy design from 2005 Lol

Thought this place had creative nerds

Not trying to be a dick I know thread is new and I have no skill myself I just had higher expectations cmon guys!

3xk.png

I know it doesn't meet the requirements yet, but a rough draft, I'll work on getting it to the correct format, and improving it, see what I can do with two colors

Last edited:
I'd buy. but it seriously need a tribe reference somehow.. :/ maybe dud should be holding a flag

Sue over a graphic referencing a game that probably 100 people still even play? most people outside of tw wont even know wtf it means

can we get the hirez logo with a giant null and void symbol over it

u kno for the travesty that was tribes: ascend

and for still not releasing the t1 source

I think the shirts should have to do with the rich and vibrant culture this forum has to offer and not a dead game that most of us have never played.

Or nogodforme denim/horse shirts are cool too. With a roller coaster background.

Last edited:
dsfw.png

centered or offset? I'll work on a flag, and I'm going to try to do this on an olive drab tshirt with 2 colors, a darker green and brown

vpft.png

wyfj.png

Last edited:
Back