LT2 and a old sniper balance idea

Tribes is personal with him though and 10x more fun that way. If I'm going 2 play tribe game against ragin' rtcll I want that dude coming @ me with a vengeance.

Tribes is personal with him though and 10x more fun that way. If I'm going 2 play tribe game against ragin' rtcll I want that dude coming @ me with a vengeance.

imo tribe is dead so u should just go 4 midairs and what not instead of egoing out

personal attacks r cool and all but sometime it is better 2 just gl hf tbh

Yep expanding tertiary weapon options to in increase skill cieling, stratagy and encourage teamplay is a move into the wrong direction for tribes in 2015

I haven't seen LT2 be used in PU, but then again I never get picked so I just leave anyways. If pubs are any indication of how the third weapon option will get used, it will have 1 player sitting there sniping, the chaser trying to run the capper down with blaster, LO following anyone with Elf, even his own cappers get a taste of the zap, and the cappers simply use cg or blaster.

It may encourage more teamplay, but IMO it will make gameplay slower in actual PU's. People will rather blaster or snipe, rather than chase after someone with disc/cg. Oh well, I still enjoy using blaster in pubs so, whateva!

Once mj gets around to balancing the weapons (cg to dare's current nerf, blaster down to maybe 17-20%) and balanced mode is added it will be fun, its just a matter of people playing and getting good

this will kill tribes people stil play cause they like LT no other reason your all fuckn idiots esp brian.

Maybe if the game was 10 years the younger the mod would have taken off

this mod will never lift off because the game is dead, the same 25 ppl been playing this game for the last years, PU ppl will always PU with their own set of rules and mods. pub player don't care, they are too stupid to chain godly so they don't mind other weapons to pick. the pack selection is pointless since epack is king.

This is basically Default LT with option for 3rd weapon slot, big fucking deal gg

Back