how do i make tribes look like spy's

kdt

Veteran X
how do i make the tab menu, start screen, load screens, etc aesthetics look like spys? not including the other in game stuff

also, which DMLs do i need to replace to change my terrains for all maps, and what are the skies to copy over? currently brownterrain and defaultsky for all maps :mad:

with lush as an example

lushDML.zip = terrain
lushWorld.zip = skies/planets

for the menus/gui stuff spy's is a lot of changes it would be tough to isolate, the tab menu itself is Score.gui.cs i think, load screens etc are in Shell.zip but if u just copy spys shell.zip without the corresponding changes to the .gui files (and i think spy also uses a script) they'll be all retarded

and then he made a new font, and a ton of new skins etc

Would probably be easier to use mine as a base and make changes you want. Like I used Groove's basic config as a base for mine.

strange, fsb does not have an iceworld zip but storks does. wtf?

would just copying over the tab menu score.gui.cs just get me the big tab menu? thats manily what i want :) or is it going to lead to weird shit

thanks. anyone nkow where i can get the generic blue sky hue, like the grey one but light blue? i think some old server had it like shithole or something

and how to apply a sky to SH

Back